I hear him chuckle before speaking "ion mind " he calls out " i am a sight to see ain't it ?" He asks cockily in a southern slurred accent , telling me that he's not from Chicago , thank god !

"You think so ?" I question and he nods confidently causing me to chuckle . It's cute that all these niggas that look alike think that they're  so unique . So many similar egos in one room .

"What's so funny ?" He asks turning fully towards me

"Nothing " I shrug with a smirk "it's just crazy that I just gave like six niggas lap dances with the exact same drip you got on " I answer causing his smirk to fade " so I guess it IS a sight to see huh ? Seven niggas with the exact same stylist "

He takes a second to look around the club as I just smile at him , watching his ego deflate, before he chuckles a little and turns back towards me .

"Let start over " he suggest  as the bartender sits down my drink and I take a sip "my name Horace , but folks call me nardo "

"Why they call you that ?" I asks

"Shiiiit " he drags out giving me
My answer causing me to chuckle

"Well my name is rain " I tell him

"Damn it's like that ? I can't get the real name ?" He questions fake shocked

"You know how it go " I shrug .

"Well why they call you rain ?" He asks

"Cause that's what I make niggas do when I get up on that stage " I say confidently making him smirk

"Aight den talk yo shit " he chuckles causing me to do the same  "yo last set had me ready to throw a few dollars Fasho"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it "

"I'm glad too , especially since that was my song you danced to , I didn't want you to fuck it up " he says , causing me to look over at him .

"You a rapper ?"

"Oh shit !" A loud voice booms over the music causing our conversation to halt ,  making us  look over at the club owner 'Baby ' approaching us  with a devious smirk on his face .

"Fuck " i mumble to myself knowing exactly how this is about to ago .

Although I took this job back , I was hoping I didn't have to run into him .

He was one of the very few people who knew about Me and vons weird relationship , and I just know he's not mature enough to leave it alone . He's bound to bring it up .

Especially with how he's greeting me .

"Look who the fuck the cat dragged in !"he yells,  bringing unnecessary attention to the bar .

"Hello baby " I force a smile as he pulls me into an even more forced hug .

We ain't never hugged before . That's how I know he's on bullshit.