Ep. 2 Flashing lights

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry for being all excited but I just love helping other dancers dress up " she tells Jayda in her accent , making it hard for jayda to even understand some of her words "I think of it like having a bunch of life sized Barbie's " she blushes

"Are you a stylist or something ?" Jayda asks her and she shakes her head " do you want to be ? "

"Nah " she mumbles "I think my passion is just for fashion " she shrugs while grinning as she pulls a couple charms out of her bag and continue working on jaydas body .

Jayda has never really put this much trust in a stranger when it comes down to her appearance , but something about this girl just seems so genuine . Like she has a gentle soul and just ended up on the wrong track . Then again , jayda could be wrong .

It's not like she has the best judgement of character anyhow , especially when it comes to new people .

"Now I usually only put this on myself but your body is just to nice to go without it " she exclaims as she pulls out some body glitter and puts it onto Jaydas stomach , legs , arms, and butt .

She steps back for a second then smiles before grabbing some red lipstick off of the counter and smearing it on jaydas lips , finishing off the look . "Perfect " she mumbles to herself as she grabs jaydas shoulders and turns her around to face the mirror .

"Oh my god " Jayda mumbles, looking at the reflection she almost didn't recognize.

Her body shines with sparkles , along with the the ruby red rhinestones dangling off of her floss . Her edges have red decorations on them , and her face is nearly flawless .

She hasn't felt this beautiful since before she went away , and she can honestly say she hasn't attempted to look like this since then . She lost her sense of style and taste for so long that she almost forgot what it felt like to be beautiful .

Now after this .. she's starting to realize why she always loved dressing herself up .

It Gives her some flavor.

"Do you love it ? " the girl asks as she waits for her reaction

A smile creeps on Jaydas face as she nods and the girl squeals once again .

"Oh I knew you would !" She chirps "you look so beautiful in red "

"Thank you so much " jayda says as she turns around finally getting a good glimpse of the gorgeous girl standing in front of her .

She didn't expect to talk to anyone tonight , let alone let them give her a complete make over,  but she's glad she did ! This  small deed is taking her confidence to a whole other level

She didn't expect to talk to anyone tonight , let alone let them give her a complete make over, but she's glad she did ! This small deed is taking her confidence to a whole other level .