Morning People.

Remus Lupin was consumed by a feeling of peace and comfort, dozing lazily in bed with his husband in his arms. Sirius was cuddled up to his chest, hair spread over his arms and pillow.

Remus' wolf stretched lazily on the grass in his clearing. Rolling onto his back to warm his belly in the early morning sun.

Life was perfect - still better when the cub was home - until they had to wake up.

The smell of a good Earl Grey tea wafted up the stairs accompanied by the sizzle of bacon.

Lupin cracked an eye open to glance at the clock.

"Sirius," he muttered drowsily, "Breakfast soon."

Sirius mumbled something that Remus could interpret as a demand to stay in bed and cuddle more. Like he could say no to that.

He pulled Sirius closer.

The wolf approved and made itsself more comfortable.

Up in Scotland, Harriet and Hermione were standing outside the hospital wing of Hogwarts with minimal sleep.

"She'll be alright. I mean she probably isn't halucinating, right? The symptoms are off and she doesn't seem to have a predisposition to -"

Hermione was pacing back and forth waving her arms and listing every possibility of what could be wrong before deciding that wasn't the case and listing why not.

Harriet was wishing desperately for a strong Yorkshire tea or a coffee. Hermione was giving her a headache. She didn't even know why they had both been woken up.

Umbridge's magically amplified, torture track of a voice reminded her.

"Students in the hospital wing must talk to at least two friends as a -"

Blah. Blah. Blah. Something about mental health that was totally of and so eighteenth century. She pulled snacks out of her robes pocket.

"How can you be eating right now?!" Hermione had stopped her rant and was now staring at her incredulously.

"Not my fault we might miss breakfast."

"Your friend is in the hospital wing!"

"Don't worry, if she wants some I'll share."

"You are very infuriating sometimes!"

"I know. It's a talent."

"What do you think happened?"

"When?" Harriet asked, munching on some stale popcorn.

"To Pansy!" Hermione almost shrieked.

"Okay, yeah- uh..." Harriet looked up at the ceiling for ideas. "Shock?"

"Shock?"

"Well, she was in a blanket, blue lips, so on, so forth. It was shock or drugs."

"Drugs?!"

"It's almost the full moon! Since the new Hogwarts ban on wolfsbane potion maybe she's self medicating."

"No. She wouldn't." Hermione shook her head. "She wouldn't."

Harriet sighed. "I'm getting breakfast. You want some?"

"What about the rule?"

"I don't give a flying -"

"Harriet!"

"Fudge. A flying fudge." Harriet rolled her eyes at her friends panicked glances at the group of first years that had just entered the same corridor. The kids were going to learn to curse soon enough. Especially in or at mornings.

She walked off to go grab food and tea. She needed this. She had been up all night.

"Morning George," she muttered holding her hand up for a lackluster high-five as she passed the red headed twin.

"Harriet!" he grinned and then began stammering. "Can I - y'know - maybe ask how Draco is?"

"You're not asking him because?"

"He's angry at me."

"I gathered. I didn't know there was a rule that you couldn't talk to people angry at you. In fact, if there was, my life would be so much easier. Therefore, the rule doesn't exist."

"Uh..."

"Not mad at you. Tired and hungry."

George chuckled. "Breakfast and then a full conversation?"

"Sounds good." She linked her arm through his and dragged him to the great hall. "My food awaits."

"Did you get any sleep?"

"Like three hours. I'm thinking a-"

"No coffee-energy mixes."

"Fine. I'll perish."

Dean Thomas, walking past them with Seamus Finnegan, did a double take.

"I thought she was dating you?" he joked.

Seamus scrunched his nose in disgust. "That's basically her brother mate!"

"Oh!" Dean's eyes went wide. "Shit. Sorry."

"It's fine. Fuels the rumor mill."

"What's with you and the rumour mill lately?"

"Said I wasn't Irish last week. Now, I don't mind if my supposed girlfriend is snogging every guy and girl in school, but that - that went too far."

"Sucks, man."

"At least Umbridge doesn't have her police squad together yet."

"Hold that thought." He nodded towards a student leaving the pink office of doom with a shiny badge reading inquisitorial squad and a black and tan coloured sash.

"Well, at least you can see who's a traitor to the uniform," Dean muttered, throwing the students back a dirty look. "A Gryffindor too. How disgusting!"

"Guess that makes us the Insistent Rebellious Ambassadors."

"The IRA?"

"Hey, it fits!"

"Not the right country."

"Not my problem."

Seamus began to whistle a very famous irish song as the two continued their treck to the next classroom, Dean shaking his head.

--------------------
I'm usually a morning person and the person who makes coffee for everyone. You guys?

Thanks for your continued support!
Drachma XOXO