- Chapter Twenty-Seven -

Start from the beginning

"I was afraid it was some kind of attack on the school, but-" He turned his head to the students that were still struggling to leave, "There's no need to worry, everyone!" Before he could continue, the pair were suddenly shoved hard against the glass window.

Luna grunted upon impact, turning her head back to the crowd, "They won't listen to us, Tenya! They're too scared to know what to do!" She explained, "But where's the rest of the teachers? Why aren't they doing anything about this?"

"I don't know! Perhaps they're dealing with the press that are trying to sneak in by other means!" Iida responded, "We have to look for another way out of this mess."

"Everyone! Stop freaking out!" Yelled a familiar red haired boy from farther away in the crowd.

Both Tenya and Luna turned their heads to see Kirishima and Denki trying to fight their way through the current of students, but then disappeared into the chaos while screaming. "Hang in there, guys!" She yelled out encouragingly.

"Are we the only three here who realizes everything's fine?" Tenya questioned rather angrily, "There's no reason for us to be panicking!"

"They don't know that yet! They think it's some villain or something!" She responded, "But I bet if we make it to the front, we can-"

Suddenly, she was cut off by a familiar scream. She looked down at her arm and saw that Ochaco wasn't holding on anymore. She gasped in panic and turned her head in rapid search, until she saw the pink cheeked girl being smooshed between a band of running students, "Ochaco!"

Tenya's eyes widened as he turned his head to that direction, struggling against the crowd that was pinning them both to the window. "Uraraka!" He howled in worry.

Ochaco opened her eyes as she then held out his hand to the duo. "Tenya! Luna! Help me!" She begged.

"We have to save her! She could get hurt!" Luna commented, "We also have to find Izuku! Who knows what will happen to him if he gets hurt? Or worse!"

Tenya let his eyes scan around the room, tightening his grip around the back of Luna's jacket. She then heard him gasp as she looked up at him, practically seeing the gears turning in his head. She let a small smile grace her face. "I know that look. You've got a plan?"

He turned to her, his dark blue eyes meeting her royal blue ones. He stared at her seriously and determined. "That I do, but it'll only work if you trust me."

She blinked in confusion. They had only known each other a few days, and yet he was already wanting her to trust him? But he had been very nice and supportive of her, going so far to be her friend. And she had no choice now that their lives were at risk. She quickly nodded her head, furrowing her eyebrows. "I trust you!"

He nodded in response. "Good, then I need you to make us fly above everyone else!" He then pointed up to the emergency exit above the door as he removed his glasses, tucking them away in his jacket pocket, "And bring me up there!"

She looked up and nodded her head, already seeing the plan that he was formulating. She then tightly wrapped her arms around the taller boy, gripping his jacket tightly. "Then you better hang on tightly!" She felt him squeeze her close to his body, letting her know that he was ready to fly. Her wings rose themselves high into the air and she could hear a few students below them awe in surprise. But she paid no mind to them.