Dimensional Arc Chapter 2: (14) New Perils part 2

Start from the beginning

???: Sir. There seems there is someone at the enterance to the Batcave.

The person at the computer doesn't turn around. Instead he plus up a Camera that is linked to the enterance and he sees Captain America.

??? #1: It seems like an old face.

??? #2: Never thought I see him again. Bring him in Alfred.

Alfred: Right away sir.

With a push of a button the Batcave door open as the Captain walks before speaking.

C.America: For a second there I thought you weren't gonna let me in because you didn't remember me Batman.

The person at the computer turns around to reveal the man himself.

Batman: I never forget a face. Especially yours America.

C.America: Classic Batman. Always being resourceful.

Batman: What's your business here Captain?

C.America: Simple: Red Skull and Hydra have been destroying different cities for weeks now. And my sources tell me that he here to destroy Gotham next.

Batman: I see. Thats explain the many tanks coming into town as of late.

C.America: Crap. That means Hydra is already here.

Batman: Yes. But I already have two of my advocates following them.

C.America: Really?

Batman: It's only a matter of time before they attack. So I sent them to see what they are up to.

*Back with the gang*

The gang were patiently waiting for the captain. Some more than other.

Cody: God Damn what taking him so long?!

Dawn: It's ok sweetie. I'm sure he will be back soon.

Tankman: Hate to be that guy but I agree with Cody. It's taking way too long.

In that moment the whole gang saw two people zip right by them on some sort of grappling hook.

Laurie: Who in the world were they?

Cody: Don't know. But I am sure as hell gonna find out.

And as quickly as the two mysterious people left. Cody was gone. The gang had no choice but to follow Cody as he followed the two other people.

The two mysterious people were hopping from building to building as one of them was calling batman.

???: Batman, do you copy?

Batman who was in the Batcave responded.

Batman: Loud and clear.

???: We have tracked the Joker location. It seems to be at a place with a lot of tanks for some reason.