Should we lose one more?

Calum's POV
Loosing Lexi made me realize how real this was. This wasn't a game this was actually happening. This person had the capability to kill us.

Michael was completely broken. He loved Lexi. Lexi loved him. Now Lexi's gone. I don't think he'll ever get over this. Especially since he saw her die, he saw the life drain from her, he saw her life wash away.

He was still holding her and never broke eye contact with her nonliving ones. "We have to put her down somewhere beautiful." He spoke softly. Those were his first words in a few hours. "I agree completely but this place doesn't have any beauty in it." Ashton mumbled.

I looked at Anna, who has awoken, she was leaning against the wall, holding her knees to her chest, and blankly staring off into the distance. She snapped out of her hypnosis state by the speaker person. "That was to show you all how serious I was." He, well I think it's a he, chuckled. "Now for some real fun."

Michael stood letting Lexi lay lifelessly on the concrete. "Listen here you bastard. You didn't have to do that you should've took my life instead of hers! She had a whole future! She was accepted to her 1st choice collage and was going to become a teacher. She loved kids..." Michael trailed off at the last part. "I'm not killing you yet bud." The voice sneered. "I have a plan but I'm obviously not going to tell you because then you will try to ruin it and I won't have my fun." I could vision an older, ugly man smirking in the dark.

I looked at Lexi's body. I was only able to see it for a few seconds before a trap door of some sort opened to take her body. "LEXI!" Michael cried out seeing her body be drooped into darkness. The trap door closed before Michael could get to it leaving him banging his fists against the ground trying to get it to reopen. "She didn't deserve this. She deserved so much better. She deserved to get married with the love of her life, to have kids, to live." Michael stared at the once-open floor. I looked down at Anna who was now crying into her hands. As I kneeled down to comfort her I looked at Katie bawling into Ashton's shirt and Emily straddling Luke, crying onto his shoulder.

I put my arm around her, pulling her in to me to calm her down a little. She nuzzled her head into my chest. Man, if I lose her I don't think I will be able to handle it. I looked up at Michael, he looked destroyed. "Michael." I said softly. He looked at me with hurt filled eyes. I lifted my arm and motioned for him to come over to me. I cuddled with the band lots (because I was "the cuddly one" apparently) so it wasn't weird when we did and Michael looked like he really needed one.

He got up shakily and walked slowly towards Anna and I. He sat on the free side of me and cuddled into me. "It'll be okay Mikey. We'll get through this. Lexi would want us too." I tried to use a soothing voice but it probably came out pretty shaky.

Anna's POV
Lex and I weren't the closest but she was still one of my best friends. I still think I'm in shock, like it hasn't really kicked in yet. I'm scared for when it does.

I cuddled into Cal more. I needed comfort and he was super cuddly. "You're like a cuddly puppy." I giggled trying to lighten the mood even though my friend just died. "Yeah you are Cal." Mikey laughed. Calum just chuckled and pulled me closer to him.

"I want to join the group cuddle!" Ashton whined walking over to us with his arm still around Katie. "Awe come here." I laughed holding my free arm out. "Me too!" Luke imitated Ashton. "Come over here breadstick." Michael laughed and held out his free arm like I did. "Breadstick?" Luke laughed getting up and intertwining his fingers with Emily's. "Why breadstick!" Luke chuckled while Michael just shrugged. "Well now we need a nickname for you Mikey." "KITTEN!" Emily shouted. "What?" Calum laughed. "Calum's our puppy, Mikey's our kitten, Luke's a breadstick and Ashton's our umm..." I trailed off trying to think of a name for Ash. "Daddy." Katie smirked. "Oh my god Katie why." I laughed shaking my head. "I don't know about you guys but I like it." Ashton smirked kissing Katie on the head.

Katie sat next to me and wrapped her arms around me. Ashton did the same but to Katie. "We are all in like a spooning line." I laughed noticing we were all spooning with Calum in the middle with his arm around Michael and I.

"Awe how sweet! Now, who wants to go next? Actually lets play a game." I cringed at the voice. "That fucker." Calum scoffed. The lights flickered off. "Cal." I squeezed him and locked my eyes shut. "Anna it's okay I'm right here." He squeezed me back. The lights flickered back on revealing about 8 people in dark hoodies. "Now for the rules...."