Where

Calum's POV
Not even remembering I fell asleep, I woke up at Zach's house in the bedroom Anna took me into last night. Anna was still in my arms asleep.

"Anna hey wake up." I whispered shaking her lightly. "Mhm." She hummed. "We are still at Zach's sleeping beauty." I chuckled. "Huh?!" She shot up. I got up slowly putting my elbows on my thighs and put my head into my hands. "Yep." I said taking my head out of my hands and standing up. "Lets get out of here and find everyone." She sighed hopping off the bed.

We made our way down stares to be greeted by Zach who was sitting at his kitchen counter with 2 girls. Slay. "Ohhh I see." He smirked at us. "Did you guys clean up after?" He laughed at us. Anna stared at me confused. "What? Oh no we didn't do it." I laughed. "Sure you didn't Calum sureee." Zach winked at me. "Dude I'm serious we didn't!" I laughed at him. "Calum, brother, I know you. You don't just lay with a girl all night something happensss." Zach chuckled. I shook my head and smiled looking at the ground.

"Calum? Michael's car is still in the drive way? Did they stay the night too?" I didn't even know Anna left my side. "I don't think they did. Actually I don't even remember them being here at all?" Zach said confused. "Yeah they were here just not for long. They went out to the edge of the woods to tell a story." I said rubbing my temple. Damn hangover headaches.

"The woods? I tell everyone each time I throw a party NOT to go by the woods?!?!" Zach stood up slamming his hands on the counter making the 2 girls on ether side of him jump. I honestly have no idea who those girls were. "Maybe you should tell people before their drunk?" I laughed still rubbing my head. "Why are you laughing?!? They could be in some serious shit! You don't know who lives out there!" He shouted knocking the smile right off my face.

I heard a sob from behind me. "Anna." I ran up and hugged her tightly. She rapped her arms around my waist crying into my shirt. "Shh shh they're okay." I tried to calm her down. "T-the text messages w-were re-real." She started to cry harder. "They probably all just fell asleep down there. It's okay, their okay." I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Michael has the keys to the car so um Zach can I borrow your car for a little bit?" I yelled at Zach. "Um I don't know man. Here I let you use my old car." He replied throwing some keys at me. "Thanks dude. We'll be back in a little." "Call if you need help. Some people live in those woods you really don't want to run into." He warned us but I could barely hear him because I was already out the door.

Ashton's POV
The lights went out after I saw Mikey. I felt something moving me. It wasn't a person, it had to be some kind of machine. The next thing I knew I was in another room with the lights on already. Lexi was here. "Lex!" I yelled out. She looked up at me. I gasped at the sight of her. She just looked defeated. All beat up and cut. "LEX!" I yelled trying to get out of what I was tied to.

"5...4...3...2...1." Something counted. At 1 I felt myself being released from what ever was holding me back. I didn't even think to look at what was holding me back as I ran to Lexi. "What happened? Are you okay!?" I dropped to my knees. "Yeah I-I'm okay." she said shakily. "I-I just tried to get out o-of the mans arms and I-he beat me and-and..." She trailed off with tears streaming down her face. "It's okay I'm here now I've got you no ones gonna hurt you." I comforted her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and cried into my shoulder, "What's going to happen to us?" She started crying harder. "Oh you'll find out soon." a voice echoed in the empty room. Then out went the lights again. What was their problem with lights?!