Whose that?

Emily's POV
Luke and I quickly pulled away when we heard Katie yell. We both thought she was talking to us but she wasn't. She was facing the opposite way.

"What!" Luke quickly put me down. "ASHTON!" She yelled running towards a shady person standing in the corner of the room. "Katie! I don't thinks that's Ash!" I yelled to her but she was already half way to the person. I was right it wasn't Ash because right when I think she saw who it was she stopped dead in her tracks. Suddenly the lights started to flicker. It was like a scene strait from one of those horror movies Luke hates.

With every switch of the light a person was closer and closer to Katie. He was coming from the side of her. "KATIE!" I yelped. "EM!" She yelled back to me. The lights kept flickering as the figure got closer and closer to her. "KATIE LOOK OUT THERES SOMEONE..." I trailed off because the lights stopped flickering. We were in complete darkness again. I herd Katie scream. "KATIE!" I yelled starting to cry.

I felt a pair of hands go around me. "HELP HELP!" I screamed thinking the hands belonged to one of those dark figures. I started to kick and scream trying to get out of its grip. "EMILY, Emily. Its okay its okay its just me." I heard Luke's comforting voice in my ear. I quickly turned around to squeeze him as hard as I possibly could. "Katie." I cried into his shoulder. "She's-she's okay." He stuttered. I knew he was crying too which made me cry harder. "N-no she's not." I broke down. "Emily.." I cut him off, "Never let go Luke." I put my forehead on his shoulder. "I will never let you go." He answered playing with a strand of my hair.

Ashton's POV
We got out of that room, where Cal lost his shirt, by this hidden hallway thing that Anna seemed really good at finding. We were in another room where there was, once again, two chairs in the center of the room. It was all quiet until I heard screams. "KATIE!" I heard from the room we just got out of. "Katie?" I looked up at everyone, who were now all staring at me. I heard who sounded like Emily say, "KATIE LOOK OUT THERES SOMEONE..." Emily's voice trailed off. I started to run to the hallway we just came out of that connected the two rooms together.

I was halfway to the hallway when I heard Katie scream. "KATIE!" I yelled now sprinting to the opening of the hallway. It wasn't much of an opening anymore. "NO!" I yelled as the doors shut right in front of me. I started to bang on the door with both of my fists. "KATIE!" I yelled once again knowing there was no way I was getting to her. There was silence after that. I turned around pressing my back against the wall and slide down to sit on the floor. I put my face into to my hands and started crying. I usually never cry in front of people but I completely lost it thinking about Katie being hurt.

Soon everyone was around me yelling Katie's name and banging on the door but no more screams were heard. I wasn't sure if that was a good or bad sign. "Ashton she-she's fine." Anna hugged me. "You-you can't promise that." I cried. I heard some metal clinks from inside the hallway we were locked out of.

The doors opened slowly. I ran strait through them as soon as the walls were opened enough for me to fit. The hallway was dark but not very long. As I got close to the end of the hallway I saw someone curled up in a ball leaning against the, now closed, exit of the hallway. "K-Katie?" I whispered loudly. The person turned their head to look at me but still kept their body balled up. "A-Ash." The person said seeming pretty shaken up. "Oh my god Katie!" I ran to her hugging her before she could even get out of her ball form. "Katie!" I heard Lexi say from behind me.

I heard many fast footsteps coming from behind me. I didn't let go of Katie. I didn't want to. I wanted her to stay in my arms forever. I released a little so she could quickly get out of her balled shape and hug me back. She wrapped her arms around my neck and cried into my shoulder. "Oh my god Ashton! S-something hit me an-and I b-blacked out and I thought I was dead t-then I woke up in here and.." She didn't need to finish her sentence. "Its okay now Kate, I've got you now your safe." I nuzzled my head into her her shoulder as she cried harder into mine. "Lex, Anna, Cal, Mikey." She weakly smiled finally seeing them running up to us. She started to loosen her grip on me (as much as I didn't want to) I let her go too. She hugged everyone and cried more which broke my heart. I hated to see her so frightened. I was relieved she was now with us though. "I-Is Luke and Emily okay?" I choked out not realizing I was shaking. There was little to no light I the hallway but I knew she was frozen at the thought of Luke and Emily. "They were okay well as far as I know." The room went silent. "Lets get out of this hallway. So far, we've had a bad experience with them." I sighed breaking the silence. "Yeah let's get out of here it's dark." Calum whined. "Awe is widdle Cal afwaid of da dark." Anna giggled in her adorable baby voice we all loved. "Hey your the one with the fear of fear." Calum chuckled back walking towards the large room where we could actually see.

Katie was still frozen. "Katie it's okay we'll find Luke and Em and get the hell outta here." I took both her hand in mine as my eyes met with her beautiful green ones that where hard to see in the dark but I still remember how beautiful they are. "What if we don't." My heart dropped. I wasn't used to this side of Katie... the side that had no hope. "Come on Kate don't think like that." Her head dropped as she let go of one of my hands as she walked towards the room where everyone else was now in. "This is all my fault. If anything happens to them or any of us I will never forgive myself ever."

We reached the end of the dark hallway and stepped into the light at the same time. I looked at her expecting to see my beautiful, untouched Katie. I ended up seeing my beautiful Katie but she clearly wasn't untouched.

"Katie!" I gasped at the sight of the side of her head. It was practically covered in blood, dying her blond locks red. Everyone's head shot to look at her. She stared at me with a confused look as she untangled our fingers and lifted her hand to touch the side of her head we were all gasping at. She stared blankly at the blood that was now on her fingers. "Katie you alright?" I put my hand on her shoulder as the others moved closer. "Anyone actual pay attention in health." She said cracking a small smile at her comment when we were all cracking up. I loved how she still had a sense of humor in these situations. "No but this may help." Anna giggled grabbing on to Calum's once-shirt-now-like-a-jacket and pulling it off his body. "What? Hey!" He laughed as Anna balled up his shirt pressing it onto Katie's bloody head.

Luke's POV
Emily held onto me tightly as the lights flickered back on revealing nothing. No Katie in sight. Emily collapsed to her knees crying. "We're dead." Is the only words she could let out. "Em don't think like that. We aren't dead we are more alive then ever." kneeling in front of her. Screeching noises came from speakers or something from above us. "All you dumb kids take to long let's hurry this up and get to the fun part." I raspy voice echoed through the empty room we were trapped in. Well we weren't in a completely empty room now because as soon as he finished his last word the wall to the right of us started to raise. It made a loud rock-against-rock noise as dust and small pieces fell from the surprisingly fast leaving wall.

As the dust cleared I saw maybe 6 people standing across from Emily and I's kneeling spot. One had no shirt on and another was holding a cloth, which I was guessing was that persons shirt, against a, what looks like, blonds head. Wait... "CALUM?!" I yelled hoping I was right or this would be awkward. "LUKE!" I heard his once annoying voice (now very pleasing) yell. Everyone looked in our direction as me and Emily slowly stood up. "LEMILY!" I heard what sounded like Anna yell. Lemily was out "ship name" but I honestly think they say it when they are to lazy to actually say our names. Emily took my hand yanked me along with her as she sprinted to Anna who was now sprinting our direction. Emily let go of my hand and jumped into Anna's arms. All 4 of the girls were really close but Emily and Anna's friendship was somethin special.

"Now that you're all together now..." those speakers went off once again. I knew there was some kinda catch.....