Walls and Halls

Michael's POV
I heard some machine noises through the walls. I cringed at the sound of the moving metal. What did they want with us? Did they just plan to keep us tied up forever or what? Are they gonna feed us? I thought to myself. My stomach was rumbling. "Are we gonna get food?!" I yelled out not even caring how dumb I sounded. "Shit." I heard a voice in the distance.

"Hello?" I yelled. "Michael your yelling!" I heard the voice say. "Calum?" I yelled back confused. "Michael your still yelling." I heard him say. "Calum! Are you okay? How'd you get here? Wait never mind probably the same way as us." I lowered my voice. "Huh?" He probably hasn't opened his eyes yet oops. "M-Michael what the fuck is going on?" He stuttered. "I don't know A-Ashton was here but I don't think he is anymore. I-I'm so confused. You and Ash are the only ones I've heard so far and-and I don't even know if the others are alive." My last word bounced off the walls a lot louder then I meant them to be.

"5...4...3...2...1" I heard from above. At 1 we where released and light flickered back on. I looked up to see Calum. His brown hair and blond highlights were still perfect somehow but the rest of him looked a little beat up. I ran and hugged him tightly not caring how manly I looked right now. "Calum oh my god." He just kinda stood there as I hugged him tightly. "Guys?" I heard a light voice say.

I looked over to see Anna wiping her tear stained eyes. "Anna!" Calum and I gasped. She wobbled closer to us and almost fell. Calum ran to her and wrapped him arms around her waist to pull her into a hug. I was confused where she can from because she wasn't here before the lights came on I don't think.

I fast walked to up to them. "Anna how'd you get in here?" I asked brushing my hand through my blond hair. "This hallway." She pointed to a hallway I never even noticed because it blended in with its surroundings. "Anna are you okay?" Calum asked letting her go. "Yeah yeah I'm fine my head just really hurts." She complained. I looked at her head. "Oh shit." I tried to whisper but the sight was awful. "What?!" She panicked. "Y-your head it's covered with b-blood or something?" The back of her head was bleeding badly. She reached her head to touch where I'm guessing it hurt.

She stared blankly at the blood on her fingers. "Anna?" Calum, still with his hands on her waist, asked. I swear her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she fell but luckily Calum had her waist so she didn't go down hard. "Anna!" Calum screamed.

"Woah woah woah!" I ran to the two of them and kneeled down. "She-she needs to lay down or something. I don't know I never payed attention in health class!" Calum panicked. "If only Luke was here. Ugh! He's the only one that didn't skip school pretty much every day!"

All four of us, Calum, Luke, Ashton, and I, dropped out of school to become a band. We weren't bad I have to admit. Ashton drums, I'm the lead guitarist, Luke the lead singer, and Calum's the bassist. But now, we seriously needed that knowledge. Dang.

It was silent for a few minutes. "What happened?" Anna woke up. "Anna! I thought it would take longer to wake up from that but I don't care!" Calum hugged her tightly again. "It takes longer to wake up from getting knocked out smart one." She laughed. I really needed a hug right now but Calum wouldn't give me one and he wasn't letting go of Anna. "Let me give Mikey a hug Cal." she giggled reading my mind. She walked to me and I hugged her super tight. "You okay Mikey?" She whispered in my ear. "Just spooked." I laughed.

Calum's POV
Mikey put Anna down and looked down the hallway Anna came out of. "Where does it lead?" I asked. "I don't know. I just herd Mikey ask if we were gonna get food and followed his voice here." She explained. "Hello?" Michael yelled down the hallway.

I started to walk down the hallway to be stopped by Anna grabbing my arm. "We can't just walk down there? You never know what there can be?" She looked concerned. We intertwined out fingers. "Anna we have to at least try to get out of here." I said pulling her to me. "Awe guys don't leave me alone!" Michael whined. "Awe come here my little kitten." Anna said in her adorable baby voice.

She intertwined her other hand that wasn't holding mine with Michael's, so she was now in a Malum sandwich.

We walked in a strait line down the hallway. It gets darker and darker the farther down we walked. I felt Anna's soft hands squeeze mine harder the further we went in. Her breathing got heavy. "Deep breaths babe." I advised. Eventually it was to dark to really see anymore. "Awe fuck." Michael yelled as he ran strait into a wall. "HAHAHA MICHAEL OH MY GOD." Anna cracked up. I eventually was dying laughing along with her. "Shut up." Michael laughed.

"W-whose there?" I herd a strong voice say out in the distance. I could recognize his voice anywhere. "Ashton!" (Realizing I was holding my breath) I exhaled. "Cal?" I herd him shuffle towards us. "And Mikey and Anna." Michael added. "Michael!" A small voice from the direction Ashton's voice came from squealed. "Lexi!" Michael started running. "Michael wait!" Anna yelled after taking off after him pulling me along because our hands were still connected. It was to dark so I really don't know how or if we all knew where we were going.

Then there was light. I don't know why they just came on but they did. I looked forward to see Ash holding Lexis hand. Lexi looked pretty beaten up. "Oh my god Lexi." Michael gasped as he ran to her. She collapsed in his arms and broke down crying. I herd some strange noise come from the walls. "Calum!" Anna yelled. I looked to see the walls closing in on us.

"RUN!" I screamed as loud as possible grabbing Anna's hand and running Ashton's direction hoping the end of the hallway was closer if we ran towards the way he came.

As I got to Ashton I grabbed his arm and pulled him along with us. "Mikey! Lex! Let's go hurry!" I yelled behind me. Anna was in some kind of shock so I had to stop and pick her up bridal style letting Ashton go ahead of me and Michael and Lexi pass. Anna was just kind of like frozen. "Anna! Snap out of it!" I ran as fast as I possibly could. "Calum! Hurry!" I heard Lexi's voice from what seemed like the exit of the hallway. By now the walls were almost to my shoulders so I somehow, without stopping, situated Anna so I was holding her with her arms around my neck and she had her legs wrapped around my waist. I was almost to the end when the walls started to scrape against my shoulders. I turned to my side so I was now running sideways, which slowed me down a little.

The end was close. I just made a jump for it.