Teaser..

Main aas paas tere
Aur mere paas,
Tu hai ki nahi...

The feeling of seeing your bestfriend afters years is so great that we can't describe in words.

Sai smiled while waving at Virat. His heart danced in happiness to see his bestfriend after a long time. They walked towards each other. Sai was excited to tell him about Vishal while Virat was excited and nervous to tell her about his feelings.

Sai looked beside her and saw Vishal was a bit jealous. She chuckled at his expressions and looked at Virat who was confusely staring at her.

" I don't know but Virat Ajeeb tarah se tumhe dekh raha hai. Dost aise thodi dekhte hai ek dusre ko!" Vishal whispered to Sai. Sai told him to keep quiet and he's overthinking.

Virat again got confused by seeing her. He brushed the thoughts away and decided to tell about his feelings.

" Mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai!" Virat spoke while admiring his beautiful bestie.

" Mujhe bhi kuch batana hai!" Sai smiled excitedly.

" Kaho na!" Sai spoke

" Pehle tum!" Virat smiled.

" Nahi pehle tum." She said.

" Tum tum ke chakkar me gadi chhut jayegi, batao na Sai usko", Vishal whispered in her ear. Sai nodded her head at him and Virat frowned his brows.

" Mai Vishal se pyar karti hu! Hum dono 5 saal se date kar rahe hai! " She told while smiling and Virat was shook to hear.

" Tumne pehle kabhi nahi bataya!" Virat gulped and said.

" I want to surprise you!" She smiled and then glanced at Vishal.

" Tum kya keh rahe the?" She asked to Virat.

" Kuch nahi!" He smiled sadly.

" Okay, So meet him. He's Vishal Awasthi, my love! " Sai pointed her hands at Vishal who ran his fingers through hairs while looking at Virat. Virat looked beside her and was dumbfounded. He shockingly stared at Sai who was smiling at Vishal.

Virat's mind went numb as he was unable to believe the scene in front of him.

He stared at Sai and kept hands on her shoulder, She stared at him confusely, " Sai, yaha koi nahi hai!" He told and Sai confusely stared at him.

" Kya keh rahe ho tum, yeh Vishal hai na yaha" Sai looked at Vishal who whispered, " I think he has gone mad!"

" Chup raho tum!" She scolded Vishal and Virat was shook to the core that she's talking with the person who wasn't actually there.

" Koi nahi hai Sai" He told calmly while holding her.

" Yaha Vishal hai, Virat! " She looked beside. Virat found no-one around them. He left her and went towards one of man and asked if anyone is with Sai. The man denied and told, she's alone standing there.

" Mai bata raha hu, yeh Banda pagal hai" Vishal said to her while chewing chewingum. She was now panicking.

Virat was so baffled and shook. He walked nearer her and told," Vishal nahi hai!"

" Yeh kya main bhoot hu phir?",Sai saw Vishal taunting Virat. But Virat was looking at her as he wasn't able to see him.

" Vishal hai, yahi hai." Sai said while panicking.

Her head ached and vision become blurry. She clutched her head tightly and whispered, " Vishal hai.." She fainted and Virat held her quickly and worriedly stared at her.