Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"What?" Vi whispered, though by the way her eyes moved downwards the question was not directed to him. How could Andrea, her soulmate, her everything, not trust her? They had made dreams for the future, plans of spending their entire lives together and now..... "No." her voice found its strength slowly, "No she wouldn't. That's not Andy." My gorgeous Andy.

"People change." he insisted.

"Yeah, I'm getting that."

"Are you going to sell us out to the piltie?" Ekko regretted asking the moment he voiced it. That was what Andrea believed and he knew better than to get between Andrea and Vi's fights.

"Fuck. You."

"Then you better prove it to Andrea, cause that's what she believes!"

Okay, Vi was officially going back to prison. For murder. For strangling Andy with her bare hands.

-

Andrea pursed her lips, trying to stop from limping, once again cursing her metal leg as it proved to be a pain in the ass. In Zaun it was better not to show a weakness or else you would become an easy victim, especially considering her situation. Silco might have already gotten word out for her head.

-No, he wouldn't. It would be stupid to do that, it just screamed weakness from his part.- the calm, logical part of her tried to remind her, trying to calm her furious heartbeat. Was the already horrible air of the undercity getting worse? She couldn't find enough air in her lungs. Why the fuck were there so many people around?! Because she was in the market, probably. She had to get out.

On the first alley she made a right, finding finally some quiet, leaning against the wall breathing in and out. During the last few years, she realized dark, quiet places were better with calming her down. They did not overwhelm her, she could just focus on regulating her breath, and calming down her heart and thoughts. After a few breaths, she was fine.

Well, no, she wasn't fine- functioning, that's what she was and that more than fine. She could work with simply functioning, though in the back of her mind she knew that this was simply hurting her till she just gave in to the anxiety and the pain from her leg. For now she would just ignore it , she had a drop off to do.

What that drop off was, was a tip, an information to one of Finn's little goons.

"Tell Finn: if he wants to attack, now is the time."

Words so simple, seemingly useless, would provide Andrea with more time to work as she pleased since Silco will be rather preoccupied. She knew filling Finn's mind with delusions of grandeur would come in handy sooner or later. Sometimes she was short of information, she was never short on idiots to manipulate.

She had done enough for now, and her body was screaming to her for at least a few hours to rest so Andrea made her way back to the Firelights, her limping becoming more evident the longer she went on. By the time she reached the hideout it was obvious she could barely walk on it without causing herself pain.

-

'An emotional idiot' , that's what Andrea wanted to say to him, Ekko was sure. The woman wasn't hiding it and he expected her reaction the moment he saw her limping inside their little paradise from where he was standing on the top of the stairs with Vi. At the start the brunette hadn't noticed them, she had walked in with another cancer stick in her mouth and by the looks of it she hadn't taken the essential amount of shimmer she needed for her leg.

Then a realization hit him. Did Vi know about her leg? About the shimmer? He doubted she did.

Speaking of Vi, she watched Andrea like a hawk from the moment she walked in the grounds, it was funny how she spotted her first, Ekko had noticed that habit that had developed when they were kids. In a room full of people, they could spot each other immediately. Powder and he had started calling it their superpower, much to the two teenager's embarrassment.

A blonde woman walked to Andrea, whispering something in her ear and Vi scowled at their proximity, at the way Andrea placed her hand on the small of the blonde woman's back encouragingly taking in the information she was being given before she dismissed her. Ekko would have laughed, both at the obvious jealousy but also because he always found it funny how Andrea flirted with her informants when she noticed they might like her to make them more cooperative.

Any hint of entertainment or laughter vanished when Andrea's eyes landed on them. Her eyes landed on Vi and for a moment, a second that Ekko did not catch, but Vi did, she melted at the sight of her. She fucking melted. That lasted a second however, making Vi doubt ever seeing it, and it was replaced by a glare aimed at Ekko's direction before she shook her head and making her way to one of the makeshift houses, throwing her cigarette away angrily.

"She did not take it well." Ekko pointed out.

"No shit."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Short chapter, I'm sorry but I'm gonna go on vacation for a week and I wont be able to write and i didn't want to leave like that lol.

Btw, did you guys see Vi in the new arcane content? Not to be annoying but thank God they went with the arcane body type lol. It makes more sense you know? I'm tired of seeing stick thin character designs for characters who are supoosed to be so physically strong. It puts even more stress on us. In this essay I will- (anyways, its good seeing more diverse body types)

Andrea manipulating everyone. 

Us:

My stupid ass wants to write: A sevika fic, a jinx soulmate one, a caitvi x andrea modern one, AND A ONE PIECE ONE

My stupid ass wants to write: A sevika fic, a jinx soulmate one, a caitvi x andrea modern one, AND A ONE PIECE ONE. AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE DC FANFICS I HAVE IN MIND WHEN I CANT EVEN HANDLE WRITING AND UPDATING THIS ONE IN TIME!

Gods give me strength.

ANYWAYS, SORRY FOR THE HORRIBLE EXCUSE OF A CHAPTER BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT EITHER WAY, 

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!!