class breaks 📚 (pt 1, smut)

y/n's pov:
i sigh, plopping into my seat in history class. today's been exhausting to say the least. normally in this class steve and i sit together and gossip about his "little nuggets", but he's away today. great.

i rest my head on the table and turn my face to the back of the classroom. there seated away from everyone else is eddie "the freak" munson. he's genuinely very pretty. i'd never have the balls to even say that to him although we do speak from time to time in the halls.

i can't help but admire him. the way his hair rests on his shoulders like a curtain, his veiny tattooed arms and metal rings across his hands, his hard jawline and soft dimples when he grins. he's almost angelic.

and right as i continue to stare, he looks up. shit. yup he's seen me. he grins at me and points to the seat next to him. i tilt my head, confused. he mouths "move over here" and pats the table. our teachers not even in class yet and everyone else is running wild. i pick up my bag and walk across to him confidently, although literally bursting on the inside.

"hiya princess, no stevie today?" he asks looking across at me, "nope he ditched me" i sigh, "well, looks like you're stuck with me" he laughs, twirling his hair in his fingers.

i smile and report, "oh well, that's not the worst thing" he raises his eyebrows back at me before staring my body up and down, slightly smirking.

"you're a bit of a flirt aren't you, y/l/n"
he grins, "what can i say, i'm bored."
i respond shortly to get a reaction from him. he slides his hand across my thigh,his pinky finger slightly under my skirt. "what do you say we have some fun instead of sitting here doll?" he offers. "if you insist munson" i grin back.

he grips my hand as we make our way out of the classroom, other students not even batting an eye at us. he guides me down the halls smiling as we walk into the car park towards his van. "welcome to the shaggin' wagon" he laughs opening the door for me. "oh you're such a gentleman!" i joke back as he slides in and closes the door.

we're sitting in the back of his van on a bunch of blankets he has laid out. in the corner of the van there's a bong and on the other side a pile of clothes. it's pretty cozy. i feel him sit closer beside me, our legs brushing against eachother. i can barely breath from how close we are.

i feel his breath on my neck as he whispers in my ear, "you up for some fun princess?" smiling down at me. my heart is pounding against my chest. i put my hands on his shoulders as i sit on his lap, lowering myself on top of him. "only if you can keep up" i whisper, nipping at his ear. he grips onto my waist firmly as i hold his face, stroking the side softly. he stares at me intensely, lust clear in his eyes and he leans in and breaks the tension, kissing me softly. his lips against mine feel heavenly. i sigh into the kiss, holding his close, threading one hand through his hair.

he runs his tongue across my lower lip asking for access, i open my mouth wanting to feel even more of him. our tongues fight for dominance and explore every corner of each others mouths. i grind my hips against his and he bites down on my lip groaning. "god you don't even know what you do to me" he sighs, breaking from the kiss to attack my neck and collarbone in hickeys, painting my skin red and blue bites. i moan softly, "ed's please i need you", he chuckles softly "patience love" he responds his hands traveling to the hem of my shirt. he helps me pull it off as he throws it across the van, me now in my bra, pleated skirt and underwear.

"you now" i grin, ripping his hellfire shirt off him, exposing his tattooed chest and softer abs. i trace my hand across his torso as he then goes in and begins kissing my chest, swirling his tongue over my covered nipple. i squirm against his touch, moving my arms back to undo my bra, needing to feel his tongue against my skin. "god you're hit when you're needy" he chuckles before taking one of my boobs in his mouth, his tongue swirling around my nipple. my hands go through his hair as i moan, my head slightly thrown back from the feeling.

i can feel myself start dripping for him, yearining to have him right away. i grind against his again, this time more repeatedly and slower, feeling his hard member beneath me. he licks down my chest to my stomach and to the hem of my skirt, slowly unzipping it and discarding it.

"you're gorgeous" he whispers, kissing my lower stomach and moving to my thighs, leaving marks across them and wet kisses. i squirm, my back pressed against the floor, bucking my hips up in his face. he chuckles taking off my blue lace underwear, revealing the wet mess he's made of me. "so wet" he sighs before diving in, licking my clit slowly. i moan loudly, finally feeling touched where i needed to be. he grips onto my hips keeping them down as he picks up the pace, licking across my folds to my hole before lifting his thumb back to my clit and rubbing it. i moan and hold his head, "f-fuck eddie-god your good" just as i say this he slides his tongue into me, flicking my clit more aggressively now. my back arches from pleasure, his tongue working magic. all you can hear in the van is a trail of my airy moans, whispering eddies name repeatedly.

i feel my stomach begin to form a knot knowing i'm coming close. i throw my head back seeing stars, loudly moaning "ed's i'm nearly- i'm gonna-"

i regret my words as soon as they escape my mouth because he pulls back propped above me and looking down at me. "patience love" he repeats grinning devilishly.

———————————————————

chapter 2 will be up soon!! also wtf nearly 3k reads- tysm i honestly cannot believe it <33

as always, hope u enjoyeddd :)