"studying" (pt 1)

y/n's pov:

the bell had finally gone after another long drowsy school day. it was a wednesday so that meant i'd be studying with eddie. we were assigned to work together on a project and agreed to study at his at 8pm.
i never quite understood that boy. his rambunctious attitude and edgy style but in reality was a huge softy underneath. we always would smile at eachother in the halls but never really got to connect until the past week.

all i can say is, the thought of him does make me blush a little. him twirling his brunette locks with his fingers, the way he bites his pencil when he's trying to concentrate in class, the colour of his eyes under the warm afternoon sun. he was like an angel on earth yet not many people seemed to see that, often calling him a "devil" instead.

i rushed out of the classroom to my locker to grab my bag as eddie stopped past,

"still good for mine tonight at 8pm doll face?" he asks with a smirk, those goddamn dimples of his making me melt on the inside.

"mhm, sounds good to me!" i grin

"see you then" he waves, continuing walking away while adjusting his denim vest.

this'll be interesting...
———————————-
eddies pov:
i wake up from my nap to check the time. "shit! it's 7:30." i race out of bed to the bathroom, quickly trying to tame my post 4 hour nap hair. "ah fuck it" i groan, walking back into my room.

my floor was covered in junk; clothes, dnd stuff, cigs. let's just say it's not a pretty sight. i quickly try and shove the clothes back into my dresser and throw my already used cigs out, stashing the rest in a box. now i can finally see some of my carpet so that's an improvement!

i check the time again, 7:55pm.
"alrighty no biggy, she'll be here soon" i shrug plopping back down onto my bed.

what can i even say about y/n, i mean she's perfect. the way she grins at even some of my worst jokes, how she fixes her hair when she's nervous, the colour of her eyes, the way her body moves when she walks. god. i can't even express my 'infatuation' towards her. look at me go, a big word!

i get lost in my thoughts as i hear a knock on my door. "eddie?"

and that's my girl.
—————————-
y/n's pov:
i stand outside his door, wearing a cardigan over a lace tank top and a brown mini skirt, feeling a bit foolish dressing like this at 8pm on a cold summer night. "eddie?" i say, knocking on the door. shit, is he even here?

i hear footsteps race towards the door as he pulls it open, his hair flying wild. "hi" he grins, opening the door gesturing for me to come inside.
"so this is my mansion" he jokes as i gaze around the place. "it's quite cozy" i say, playing with the hem of my skirt.
"oh just wait till u see my room- come here" he walks down the hall as i follow him. "this is my humble abode" he chuckles. there are band posters covering both the walls and ceiling, the bed sheets are all tangled and there's a slight smell of weed. "this is very..you" i joke. he grins back, closing the door behind us.

"so what exactly do we need to do for this assignment?" he asks inquisitively.

~time skip~
it's around 9:30 and we've got a solid start on it. all background information sourced thanks to the textbooks i brought along thankfully.

eddie is laid across his bed claiming to have a mind slump. he sighs. "i think that's enough pain for today" he jokes.

"i agree" laying on the bed propping myself up with my elbow. he looks across at me, moving his hand out to touch my face.

"awh are u blushing" he laughs, i chuckle in response as he softly strokes the side of my face, then tucking a hair behind my ear. "you know, i'll admit i'm surprised we did so much work" he says, looking down at the books.

"and why's that?" i ask, my palm resting on the side of his face as well now.

"well, i'm quite infatuated with you" he whispers, leaning closer.

"is that so?" i ask cockily, feeling butterflies erupt in my stomach.

he looks me in the eye and grins.

"how about you prove it to me" i smile back cheekily.

————————————————————
part 2 will be uploaded soon! anyways hope u enjoyed :D