The turkey that Sylvia burned

We had to use sentences like "What a day" etc etc (they were listed and you had to use at least 3, we (I made this with Louise) decided to have all of them in it.

_______________________________________________________________________________

- What a smell! Did I burn my turkey again? Sylvia asked herself. "Great".

- What a mess! Sylvia! Did you burn your turkey again? asked Emma when she entered the room.

- Let's clean, I'll help you, she said.

- What a match! shouted Jerry loudly.

- What a goal! shouted David. They had been in a football match together and had just arrived home. When they saw Emma and Sylvia cleaning the kitchen, especially the oven, they immediately knew what had happened.

- Did you burn the turkey again, Sylvia? they asked at the same time.

- Umm... Yh... she couldn't finish the sentence because just then the door swung open.

- What a gig! I got so much applause! And...(sniffs) Sylvia? Did you burn the turkey again? asked Gloria, who had just arrived from her singing performance.

- Uhh... I guess I did, said Sylvia a little embarrassed.

 - What a day! I had an amazing day! I did so many... (sniffs the air) Sylvia, don't say you burned the turkey again!

THE END.

__________________________________________________________________________

The characters kinda remind me of the characters in the TV show Friends.