Summer job

We had to write a story/dialogue of a person who wants a summer job

______________________________________________________

Jack Jackson wanted a summer job, so he called a confectionery called Sam's sweets.

Jack: Hello! It's Jack Jackson.

Switchboard: Hello Jack Jackson! What can I help you with?

Jack: I would like a summer job at the confectionery. Can I speak to the owner?

Switchboard: Of course! I'll get him.

A few minutes later

Sam: Hello! Is this Jack Jackson?

Jack: Yes, it is.

Sam: I'm Sam Candyson, the owner of Sam's sweets. You would like a summer job, am I right?

Jack: Um... Yes.

Sam: Very well then. But I have some questions that you will have to answer.

Jack: Ask away!

Sam: Firstly, and also most importantly. Do you only want the job because you want to eat the sweets?

Jack: Er..... No...?

Sam: Are you sure?

Jack: Yes sir.

Sam: Hmp... okay then. Do you have any allergies?

Jack: No... Or well.... Yes.... I'm allergic to chocolate.

Sam: OH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! WHAT???!?

Jack: .... *silence*

Sam: But anyway! Why do you think you are suitable for this job?

Jack: Uh... because... I.... Uh.... I... I- I like sweets? Wait! NO! I... Am really good at eating...NO! I mean making sweets!

Sam: Uhh... so what are you good at?

Jack: Uhmmm.. the last one.

Sam: Oookaaay....

Sam: For tasks you would have to not eat the candy, make the candy and clean places.

Jack: Sounds good!

Sam: Oh! I almost forgot! How old are you?

Jack: I'm 5! Just joking, I'm 16!

Sam: Good! But just so you know, I am the only one who's allowed to make jokes here!

Jack: O-Okay!

Sam: You would have to work on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, from 9am to 3pm.

Jack: Okay!

Sam: Just send your application to Candy Street 13... Waaaait! We do have a vacancy! And it's on the chocolate factory side! You'll love it!!!!! And the best part, every day you can have a little bit of the kind of candy that your section makes, so you would get chocolate! Isn't that amazing!!!!

Jack: Yeah... sounds wonderful....

Sam: Isn't it! You'll start tomorrow! Byeeee!

Jack: Hehee... Bye!

Jack thinking: He forgot that I'm allergic to chocolate, didn't he...?

Sam thinking: Waait. Did I forget something....? Noooo, probably not!

The end!