School camp

Wanna hear of our school camp? Then read this summary of it! 

I've changed the names of my friends that are mentioined

________________________________________________________

WARNING: This will be really crazy!

On Wednesday 4th of May at 9:30, the bus started its journey towards (place name).It took about 30 minutes to get there. When we finally arrived at (place name) we had a guided tour around the village. After that we went to (another place name) to walk in the old trenches. There also were those houses, or more like rooms, where you lived and such that you could go into. Jenny (my bestie) was too scared to go into a house thing so I had to go and take pictures of them for her. After that we went to the hotel and we had lunch there. After lunch some of us wanted to go ride fat bikes, but we didn't want to so we went to the beach with Nina (one of our teachers) and there we built MASTERPIECES from sand, and we took very aesthetic and perfect pictures of them. Here you can look at the one's I did (Louise (my friend) took the picture):

 Here you can look at the one's I did (Louise (my friend) took the picture):

After that we had dinner at the hotel. (And we also had free time between those thigs). In the evening we went to grill sausages and marshmallows at a campfire. We had to go to slepp at 10, but nobody actually did that.

And now to Thursday. One thing you may need to know is the room division. I and Jenny were in one room, and Louise, Cassandra, Irene and Nelly (my other friends) in one. Remember that because you WILL need it later on.

So, we woke up on Thursday 5th of May at (probably) 7:30. We went to eat breakfast at maybe 8? After breakfast, at 9, we were climbing in (climbing place name). Okay so, this can be traumatizing. So basically, I and Louise were climbing longer than Jenny, Irene, Cassandra and Nelly (they were swimming in the spa). So I and Louise went to Louise's, Nelly's, Irene's and Cassandra's room. I and Louise were playing Uno, but just with Moomin cards. And suddenly someone knocked on the door. It was Oliver and Ethan (some of our classmates).Oliver pushed his backpack into the room and Ethan threw his water bottle into the room. Louise perhaps opened Oliver's backpack, and perhaps took his phone. She also perhaps took a photo of the toilet with Oliver's phone. BUT we are TOTALLY NOT sure if this happened. Suddenly after that Irene just magically appeared in the room, and she didn't like that I was there so I and Louise went to my and Jenny's room, where Jenny already was. We started to play a really hard game (it was a childrens board game) and we almost went crazy.Then it was lunch. At lunch Irene and Cassandra screamed at Louise to clean her part of the room. Louise did go clean her part of the room after lunch, but then I and Jenny knocked on the door. Irene opened and was like "WHAT DO YOU WANT! " (she was mad at us about something, we don't really understand what) and then I was like "We need Louise." And then Irene was like "N-O-!" and then Jenny was like "Why not?" and then Irene just tried to shut the door but I held the door open and said "She left her jacket and phone in our room." and then Irene was like "Okay then." and she let Louise (who was held captive there) go. I, Jenny and Louise went to my and Jenny's room to get Louise's phone and jacket. It may have taken a little longer than it should have, since we stayed and talked for a while. Then Irene messaged Jenny and told her that we lied, though we didn't. Louise got kicked out of her room so she "moved in" with me and Jenny.

Then we had lunch and other stuff and then dinner, and after that we went swimming. This is traumatizing, at least to us. Everything was well... until a couple showed up. They were probably something near 40 years old. They were in the hot tub, and did things. You know, when a man and a woman do stuff, VERY inappropriate stuff to do in a hot tub in a spa where there are children... So yeah, that happened. But let's not talk about that. Otherwise Thursday was great.

Then to Friday the 6th of May.I don't know when we woke up, but that's not so important. Friday was pretty boring, we were mostly in our room packing. But we were in a trampoline park and jumped on trampolines.To make a long story short we can say that Friday was pretty boring. Nothing that interesting happened. We ate and went back to school.

  The end. 

(We had a maximum of words that we were allowed to use so that's why Friday is so rushed)