The bird who almost spoilt it all

Sooo- we read a text about some domino show that has happened. In the text a bird came and "ruined" it and we had to write a dialogue about the text.

The end is kinda rushed as you can see...

________________________________________________________________________________

Daniel and Rachel are two people from the team that did the domino show. They and the six other people have just finished setting up the dominos. They grab their lunch bags and head to the wall and sit under the window.

Rachel: Wow! Look at all the dominos that we've set up!

Daniel: Yes, it is a magnificent view.

Rachel: It's so hot in here. Why don't I open a window to let in some fresh air?

Daniel: Good idea. I'm sweating!

*Rachel opens the window*

Rachel: Ah! A bird!!!

Daniel: Oh no! It might ruin the whole thing!

Some random person: WHO LET IN THAT BIRD!!!!

Another random person: We must get it out! As soon as possible, before it ruins everything!

Rachel: OH NO! I'm so sorry!

Daniel: Don't worry, we'll get it out.

Third random person: OH NO!!!! LOOK! THE DOMINOS STARTED FALLING!!! THE BIRD RUINED IT!!!!

Fourth random person: WE MUST GET IT OUT!!!

Daniel: I got it- wait no, I didn't. This is my chicken nugget from McDonalds...

Rachel: Daniel! You have made a horrible mistake! You CAN NOT mistake your chicken nugget from McDonalds for that bird!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!! You are disrespecting the chicken nugget.

Daniel: Sorry.

Rachel: Don't apologize to me. Apologize to the chicken nugget!

The first random person again: What are you guys arguing about? We have a much bigger problem! We MUST catch that bird.

Daniel: What bird??? *whispers* Sorry, chicken nugget...

Rachel: Are you stupid? The bird that flew in!

Daniel: Oh, that bird...

The team tried to catch it, but they couldn't.

The house sparrow (aka the bird): HAHAHAHAHAAA!!! You'll never catch me!

Daniel: What!? The bird talks!!! CAN BIRDS TALK????

Rachel: No... they can't, at least as far as I know.

The house sparrow: Hahahahaa! I can talk!

Rachel: WHAT! Anyways, we can't catch the bird by ourselves, so what if we get an expert to shoot it with an air gun?

Second random person again: I guess that's the only thing we can do anymore.

*they get an expert to shoot it down*

Rachel: So, let me see it. What kind of bird is it?

Daniel: Well, it's a little grey, so maybe it's a bird?

Rachel: Um... I'm quite sure it's a bird Daniel, but what kind of bird?

Daniel: Oh...

Rachel: OH NO!

Everyone else: What?

Rachel: That's a house sparrow...

Daniel: And...?

Rachel: They are protected...

Daniel: *nervous laughing*

After a moment of silence

Daniel: Well, at least the show isn't spoiled.

Rachel: Yeah... but someone's gonna get fined...

Daniel: NOT ME!!!

The expert who shot the house sparrow was fined. In the end, the show turned out great and many of the dominos fell.

The end