Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

I laid my head on the toilet seat, I could feel the world spinning, I heard the front door open and little footsteps followed by big footsteps, I knew it was the boys. I heard Alec's voice. He asked where I was, Cal told him and with in seconds he was by my side helping me to brush my teeth. "I can cancel the meeting if you don't feel too good" Alec says as I sit on the toilet seat, I shake my head. "It's just sickness, I smelt ham." I say shrugging. "Why was you smelling ham mommy?" Jett asks as he walks in the bathroom. Alec erupts in laughter. "No Jett the smell of ham made mommy feel sick, I told you she's got a tummy bug." Alec says shrugging. "A tummy bug?" I repeat, Alec shrugs. "Oh yeah, Are you okay mommy?" Jett says walking closer. "I'm fine, are you okay?" I ask him, he nods. "I feel better." He says with a small smile. Alec lifts him up on to his knee, Jett smiles. "I spoke to my lawyer today, about the papers, to change Jett's last name to Royal." Alec says looking at Jett and then me "She said that because Ashton name isn't on Jett's birth certificate she has managed to convince the courts to agree, she is bringing over the papers tonight to sign." Alec says, Jett grins and I smile for a brief moment. "That means we are a real family." Jett say. "We have always been a real family kid." Alec says grinning, "Sorry to break up the family meeting, but the pack has arrived." Cal says standing in the door. "Show time Jett." Alec says Hi-5ing Jett. They both walk out, I quickly wash my mouth again and then I follow behind him, The lobby was filled with Wolves, their mates and pups. Alec cleared his throat "Could all the Adults follow me and the children could you all follow Jett to the playroom/gameroom. Those with babies, Mona and your nannies will take them to the nursery." Alec says smiling. Everyone does what they are told quickly departing with their children. "If all the members would like to follow me in to the office, we can get started." Alec says taking my hand and walking to the office, Cal hands him the key and he unlocks it, Alec took me to his seat and I sat down "Are you going to sit?" I ask him, he shakes his head. "I like to move when I talk." He says. "Yes sir." I say with a smile on my face, he walks towards me and leans down until he was by my ear. "Just because you're pregnant doesn't means I can't fuck you. And when I do it'll be right here." He says huskily. He then clears his throat and spins around on his heels, everyone was sitting down waiting. "Right, tomorrow we are going to be having some visitors from the evergreen pack coming to train with us. So I need you guys to go over the basics." Alec says looking over at them all. "The scouts, will be training with the scouts, the hunters and their huntresses will be training with our hunters and huntresses, 3 of their spies will be joining us so you Skyla brothers will be training with them." He says looking over at the Skyla brothers Tommy, Georgie, Ben and Harry. They nod. "Fighters will be doing one on one training with their fighters, strengthen them up, don't kill any." Alec says sternly. "You will be training their lead fighter, teach him strategy and stuff." Alec says shrugging at Kody, he nods. "The Delta's, which are the third in command." Alec says looking at Dax. "Will be joining aswell, now I don't expect you to be there because of the triplets. How are they by the way?" Alec asks looking at Dax and Mindy. "Ty, Reiss and Nancy are doing great, they finally sleep through the night which helps out alot." Mindy says, the other mothers chuckle, including us. "Well Dax, the offers there." Alec says with a smile on his face, the two of them converse with each other for a brief moment, they nod. "We'll do it." They say. Alec looks over at Lynx and Jordan. "You'll be training with the Alpha's younger brother, Kai. Have you ever been trained Jordan?" Alec says looking over Jordan, he nods and Lynx shrugs his shoulders. "I need the females in the pack to make them feel as welcome as possible, they will be staying in the pack house across the lawn, so if they need any help just be there." Alec says shrugging. The females smile, I quickly clear my throat. "Ah that reminds me, Olivia, will be helping out but not as much, she has a stomach bug. Which consists of nausea and vomitting." Alec says. "Oh honey are you okay?" Agnes says appearing out of no where. "Mom." Alec says. "Oh sorry dear, I didn't know you were having a meeting. Are you sure Olivia's well enough to be in here?" Agnes asks. Alec nods "she wants to be here mom and I've got to respect her wishes." Alec says smiling. "Alright well what time will you be expecting us?" She asks. "I'm almost done here, once I've finished I'll come get you." Alec says with a smile, Agnes smiles lovingly and then she walks out. Alec clears his throat. "Back to basics, Their Alpha is Miko Knight, I'm sure you heard of his father Kiyl. But I promised Miko we'll be there as an alliance." Alec says looking over at everyone, they nod "As you wish Alpha." A few of them say. "Miko will be joining us with his mate Serena and their children Niko and Alfie, since Niko is old enough to shift, he'll be taking part in the children's advance training which is led this year by Dex. Dex was one of the trainers which will train the children to become fighters/warriors and even the Alpha offspring. " The Intermediate and Basic classes will be available and be trained by Yoka and Yin If your child has already shifted, please give your name to Luca on your way out please." Alec says smiling. "How long are they here for?" One of the fighters ask. "2-3 weeks depending on how much training they need. It's a 9 hour drive, What time did they say they were arriving?" Alec says looking over his shoulder. "At around 4/5." I say shrugging, Alec smiles. "Well at 6, I expect to see you all at the pack house for a full introduction." Alec says dismissively, everyone nods and they stand up.

Once everyone had left. "You ready for the hard part?" Alec says smiling, I smile confused, he walked outside, moments later he was followed in by the older 40+ pack members. Alec smiles and they all took a seat. "What is the meaning of this son?" Arthur says. Alec smiles as he leans on the back of his mom's chair, he kisses her cheek. "Hello mom." He says with a smile. "Hello hun." She says back, I say hello to my parents and grandparents giving them a brief kiss. "Your soup is on the side." My mom says with a smile, I smile back "I'll make sure she eats it later." Alec says smiling. "Right the whole point of this meeting is that we will have guests from the Evergreen pack joining us tomorrow to train." Alec says looking over at the elder members. "I see Kiyl's boys doing things different." Arthur says shrugging. "Why should we help them?" One of the elderly members said "Because. Because I made an alliance with Miko, a boy a met years before we even became Alpha's, everyone knows Kiyl's never been the same since that incident, so I'm going to be there to help him and his pack." Alec says. Arthur stands up and shakes Alec's hand "You are defiantly the alpha I wish I was." He smiles and so does Alec. "Since most of you are old, just putting it out there." Alec says chuckling. "Most of you will not be required to train, but those who can still shift without breaking their backs, you can train." Alec says, the members chuckle. "It is also Children training season, since most children are starting to shift sooner than usual they will be required to do basic, intermediate and advance training with Yin, Yoka and Dex. If you're child has shifted, but you still want him/her to train give your name to my brother outside." Alec says smiling. Everyone smiles. "Are you sure your okay sweetie?" My mom asks me, I smile weakly and I nod "I'm fine mom." I say. "Are you sure, you look sick." Agnes says I smile. "Really, I'm fine, just a little tired." I say shrugging. "What did the doctors say?" My mom asks. "You went Doctors?" Agnes asks. I smile and nod. "It's only a bug, I must of caught it off one of the boys I should be fine within a couple of days." I say smiling, they smile back. "Well the soup is on the side." My mom says, Everyone stands up and they begin walking to the lobby. "Remember, Tomorrow, pack house number 2, 6 oclock." Alec says, the children descend the stairs. "Bye Alpha Alec." They say. "Bye Uncle Alec." River says. "See you later son." Alec says smiling at Luca.

Once everyone had left, Alec began tidying up the folders, I knocked on the door. "Come in." He says. "Where's the boys?" Alec asks as I shut the door. "Jett, Cooper and Theo are tucked in bed And so is Eli. Mona must of put them to sleep before she left." I say shutting the door. "I meant what I said." Alec said dropping the papers on the floor, he quickly comes towards me and then he closes the centimetre which separated us, Alec smiles. "Close your eyes, Count to 10." He says smiling as he lays me on the office table. I close my eyes. "1." I say, Alec begins lifting up my shirt. "2." He begins to pull down my tracksuits. "3" I say, He begins to undo my bra. "4" He begins kissing my neck. "5" He places his lips over mine passionately kissing me, "6" I say in to his mouth, his hands wander my body, leaving a burning trail behind him. "7" I say, he pulls down my knickers, he then whispers in my ear. "I couldn't wait. 8 9 10." He says and with a deep stroke he was inside of me, My mind went blank, I forgot for a second where I was, but Alec's kisses were the only things which bought me back to earth.