Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

"Are you going to say anything?" Alec asks as I play with my breakfast, we were at the pancake diner. "so what do you want to do?" We both say at the same time. "Go first." I say looking at him. "It's up to you baby, if your not ready I understand." He says looking at me. "Do you want this baby?" I ask him, he nods his head slowly. I sigh. "I'm going to need you full on then, work from home, no more "business trips." Your out of the game until this baby is out of me." I say looking at him, he smiles and nods. "I've finally got that big family I always wanted all with you." Alec says leaning across the table, he kisses my lips. "Pregnant again Olivia." The guy behind us says, I turn around and it was Conan. Alec stood up. "I beat your brother don't think I won't beat you to." Alec growls. "Easy there Alpha." Conan chuckles "as much as I hate to admit it, my brother deserved that. He had no right whatsoever, I just wanted to share my congratulations. And. What my brother said, please don't let me suffer to, Jett is a great kid, I want to be the best uncle ever for him." Conan says looking at me, Alec calms down and nods, he puts his hand out and they both shake each others hand. Alec sits down and we both eat our pancakes in an awkward silence.

"Are you really going to stay silent?" Alec asks as he drives the car, I look out the window. "How many times do I have to say sorry?" He says keeping his eyes on the road. "I'm just thinking." I mumble. "About?" He asks. "Whether or not they are boys or girls." I say with a smiles on my face as I picture a little blue eyed boy dressed in blue, next to him was a little girl dressed in pink, Alec chuckles "I don't want another daughter." He says honestly. "Why?" I ask him "Because then I'll have to beat every guy that tries to hit on her. And if it aint me it's definitely one of the boys." Alec chuckles. "You can't do that." I say. "I can and I will." Alec says as he tightens his hands on the steering wheel. I chuckle. "Where shall we go?" Alec asks. "Home, I need to sleep before we get the boys." I say with a sleepy smile. Alec smiled and he drove home.

Alec laid me in the bed, I had fallen asleep in the car. "Thank you." I say tiredly. Alec closes the curtains and climbs in next to me, he holds me in his arms and I fall asleep wrapped in his embrace.

I woke up around noon, Alec was still softly snoring next to me, I turned around and kissed his lips, he groans. "Morning." He says with a smile on his face. "Afternoon." I say sitting up. He sits up next me, I notice a cut across his eyebrow. He smiles as he looks up to me "What happened with Ashton yesterday?" I say looking in to his eyes. "I went there, saw him, we had a little scrap and then I left, while he was on the floor unconscious." Alec says shrugging. "Was he breathing?" I ask, he nods "Lilly came out screaming, so I went." He says. "You didn't tell me, Why Ashton rejected you." Alec says looking over at me. "In school, I was still the virgin, I had the biggest crush on Ashton, but my friend Lilly was the popular one. It was only right they date, but Ashton wasn't the dating type, so at the party I was drunk he was drunk, he rejected me afterwards, sure he's apologized and blamed it on all him being young and stupid. But my first time, was with the guy who was 'meant' for me but he literally took my virginity and rejected me." I say looking at Alec. "Sounds young and stupid, if I was Ashton I wouldn't of rejected you or Jett." Alec says looking at me. I shrug "I guess guys can't tell when they have a good thing." He says hugging me lightly, he puts his hand on my stomach and holds it there for a moment. "I can't believe it, I'm going to be a dad again." Alec says with a smile on his face. "We can get through this, all of us. I'm here to help all the way." He says looking in to my eyes. I smile at him. "You stay here and rest, I'll go get the boys and take them out for the day." Alec says standing up, he walks over to the closet, he pulls out one of his tshirts and puts it on. "As much as I would love to climb back in to bed right now with you, I've got to take my boys out." Alec says throwing a pair of grey tracksuits on, he puts his white trainers on and grabs his car keys, Alec looks over at me with a smile on his face. "I'll see you later baby." He says "Bye hun." I say waving at him. Alec leaves the room and down the stairs, I hear the front door shut, I sit up straight in the bed, I then swing my legs off the mattress, I walk over to the mirror and I stand in it staring at myself, I'm going to get fat again. A wave of nausea flushed over me, I walked out the bedroom and down the stairs in to the kitchen. I made myself a cup of water, the house phone rang, I quickly grabbed it. "Hello." I say down the phone. "Hello Luna is Alpha Alec there?" Someone said down the phone. "No but I'm sure I could be of assistance." I say. "My name is Leo, I am a Beta from the Evergreen Pack, I was calling to find out if Alpha Alec is still going to let us train with his pack." The man said on the phone, I quickly grabbed my mobile and dialed Alec's number. "Hello." He said. "Hold the line." I say to Leo. "Are you okay babe?" Alec says worried. "Yeah i'm fine, Leo, a Beta from the evergreen pack is on the phone, he wanted to know if it'll be okay if he still brings his pack down to train on our grounds." I say. "Well, are you well enough to entertain the pack with me." Alec asks, I smile. "I'm fine." I say "Hi Mommy!" Jett shouts in the background. "Mommy said hi back." Alec says to Jett. "Well I'm going to let Leo know." I say. "Alright babe, I won't be long." Alec says. "See you later." I say. I grab the house phone. "Hello?" I say. "Hello Luna." Leo says. "I've spoken to Alec he said it's fine." I say."Great, we should be arriving by tomorrow, around 4 in the afternoon. Is there going to be enough space?" Leo says. "4 should be fine, space should not be a problem, it was nice talking to you Leo, I look forward to meeting your alpha and your pack." I say. "You to ma'am, have a lovely day." Leo says. I hang up the phone and I put it back on the stand.