Chapter 12

The more games Zed won, the more Freedom Zombies got. They still had Curfew and the big Iron Door that had to Scan them twice every day. But they slowly got more acceptance, and the Shops began allowing them Inside. Zombies were now allowed to Roam the Streets without Police Officers breathing down their Necks, and Zombies where soon being seen at the Beach with Human Companions.

Though, A lot of people were Furious. And a few shops were still insistent on banning Zombies from their Stores.

Zed had built up large Fanbase at the School and was making Headlines in the Newspaper. Addison began to feel confident to give Zed hugs in the Hallway without worrying about being Expelled. It was Great!

But that meant that Bucky was now Yesterday's news. Everything was about Zed now, and people started caring Less about Bucky. Zed was on the Front of the Newspaper, and Bucky didn't even have one little column on the backside.

One day, After Zed Won yet again, Bonzo walked up to Addison with a piece of Paper folded like a Bird. Bonzo whistled, imitating Bird Noised, until Addison Grabbed it. " Thanks Bonzo-" Bonzo gave Addison a Bone crushing hug before leaving her to give Bree an even harder hug. As Addison unfolded the paper, she heard Bree squealing in happiness and laughing as she was lifted off the ground and Spun around while being hugged.

DiDi,
Meet me at the Barrier at 7pm tonight!
I have a big surprise for you!
- ZED

Wow, Zeds handwriting was awful. It was practically Chicken Scratch. But, it was readable, and Addisons heart thumped faster and she felt her face heat up as she read it. She squealed in excitement and rushed over to Bree, who had just said Goodbye to Bonzo.

" Bree, I gotta meet Zed tonight at Seven. I'm going to tell my Parents that I'm at Your house for a Sleepover." " Okay! I can cover for that." Addison squealed and gave Bree a hug before the two bounded off into the locker room to change out of their Cheer uniforms.

That night at 6:30, Addison left her home, Telling her Parents that Bree had asked her to come to her house for a Sleep over. " Oh sure honey, Just be careful, this Zombies are everywhere." Her Mom shuttered. Addisons parents were two of the Few people who where still 100% Against Zombies.

Addison made it at the Barrier at 6:57 and kind of stood at the Iron door, waiting for Zed to Pop out of nowhere. Suddenly, she heard a Beep and the Iron Door slowly opened. Addison heard Zed groaning as he struggled to open it himself, so she assisted him a little. He pushed, She pulled, until there was enough room for Addison to slip inside.

" You made it!" Zed cheered, making Addison giggle. " Of course! What's the Big Surprise?" She asked as Zed took her hand and Led her throughout Town. " You're going to love it. Remember when I told you about Zombie Parties?" Addison felt herself get all giddy. " Yeah..?" " Well, I'm taking you to one!" Addison made a noise and started jumping and flapping her free hand. " ohmygod ohmygod!!" Zed laughed and put a hand on her shoulder to calm her down a little.

He led her down a few sidewalks and through a few Ally's that he called 'Shortcuts', until they made it. A Large Building that was decorated in Christmas lights. The Faded letters on the building read 'Trampoline Park'.

Based on what Zed had told her about, the Party building being an Old Trampoline Park made sense, and Addison got even more Giddy at the thought of being on a Trampoline. Only a few people had trampolines in SeaBrooke, and Addisons Parents insisted on never getting one because Addison could get 'seriously hurt', even though Cheerleading could have also gotten her Seriously Hurt as well.

Zed led her inside and Addison felt the Vibrations of Music drumming into her ears. Zed led her down a Short hallway until they made it to a Large set of Doors, which Zed held open for Addison.