Eye of the sea - t.s.h

Beginne am Anfang

"LIES!" Her father roared and even though, not directly exposed to the scene she felt her body quiver. His rage was a devil, and dismissing his orders would be a sin.

"I'm just an accomplice. I don't know anything about the bounty." The man groaned with long pauses. By the way he talked, he had a rather posh way of speaking, the type she had only read about in books.

"Useless." Her father murmured but loud enough for it to reach her ears. After that he might have wrapped his deadly hands around the man and choked his neck for she heard the sounds of his struggling breaths. Then her spat, "if you don't tell me about the bounty in the matter of two days, you will be dead merchant."

With that she heard a sudden release of breath and then her father call out to her. "Y/N!"

Her body shivered and she gulped. She quickly got out from the corner she was in and the blanket fell off yer shoulders as she sighed carefully. She climbed up the stairs slowly and spotted the scene in front of her. She saw the captive looking at her, there was a look in his eyes, as if he was surprised about something. He had curly brown hair and dark brown eyes that had gone red and a bruise had formed past his neck. He met her gaze for a while as there was silence in the room, everyone from her father to her brother also looking at her.

The brunette boy turned his gaze away from hers and she looked at her father.

"Yes father."

"Meet me outside." He ordered and her brother opened the door for the two of them. The top dock was empty, no one was there. There was a queer silence and a chilly breeze at this time, it was nighttime. The sun had gone and the moon was up in the sky, almost as weak and lifeless as what she felt at the moment.

"I want you to get it out of him." Her father told her looking down at her delicately soft face. His stern expression so firm and his eyes so emotionless.

"You want me to ask him about the bounty?"

"Yes you silly girl. Get it out of him. You have two days."

Y/n nodded.

Her father sighed and turned his back to go back into the room at the edge of the ship until he turned back to look at her.

"And if you have too, trick him into taking your innocence."

Her heart pounded. Her innocent? Was this really worthy of such a cost.

"What will you do to him if he doesn't tell me?"

"What I do to everyone else."

She gulped. "And if he does?"

"The same thing." Her father whispered in his brisk, obnoxious voice, sending a trickle of cold run down her spine. Her body shuddered and her skin went stiff, he would kill him.

It was nearly midnight, Y/n could tell from the brightness of the stars. She sighed as she sat on the upper dock, the open air running through her body as she thought about the merchant. She was not fond of him, and she didn't want to be. She could get what she needed even without tricking this man into lechery, she was much better than her father took her to be.

Everyone was asleep, the snores were quite evident in the still atmosphere, though a little disturbance came from the place where the captive was kept. Y/n sighed once again and got up, let's see what this man is hiding. She went into the room and saw the bulb flickering and him sitting right in the middle with his hands and legs tied to the chair. She closed the door behind her and looked at him fiercely, his face had a frown but it turned into a sniggering curve. It agitated her, what a twat.