Tsunade's Bad Poker Game

It was a beautiful day in Jiraiya's basement. Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru gathered together at the poker table.

"You two ready to lose", says Jiraiya as he reaches his hand to scratch his bare hairy ass.

Lord Orochimaru slithered under the table to get into his comically large wet sock. His lemon pepper steppers emerge from a massive hole where his big toe would be as he grins and says, "Its not over until the fat women sings"

Both Orochimaru's and Jiraiya's riggity crickty neck slowly turns towards the view of a humming Tsunade eating her umpteenth burger.

"What?!" She says

Jiraiya reaches for the hair on his bare ass cheeks and twirls the hair round and round until he takes life off. He flys out of the room leaving a Jiraiya shaped hole in the ceiling as he says, "Welp that fat lady sang. GG."

Orochimaru slithers towards the back end of his wet sock. He continues his way on to the washing machine as he says "Fat bitch ruined it."

Loud clanging of him entering the washing machine echos and he screams in agony because he banged his head while slithering into the never ending abyss of wet socks.

Tsunade just looks confused as she says, "Those motherfukas."

Just then, Jiraiya's shoe came crashing down right down to her face from the Jiraiya shaped hole in the ceiling. Having reaching her breaking point, Tsunade decides to jump off a cliff that was conveniently placed next to Orochimaru's washing machine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey everyone I'm not dead😎 Anyways my brother came to me and said let's write another chapter. I honestly forgot about this book but uh here we are. This was solely written by this idiot so yeah enjoy

My brother: Wonder_Of_U
Author out<3