The Wet Sock Incident

It was a beautiful day in the village, Jiraiya came home after a long hard day of training narrow toes lil uzi maki.

"I think I should get some dry cleaning done after I wash clothes", Jiraiya said while clutching his old man boobs. Jiraiya walks down the stairs of his dimly lit condo apartment. As he gets to his basement, he notices it was completely trashed with empty beer cans and food everywhere from nights of him partying by himself because he's a dirty old man.

"Hmmm I should really clean this place up", he says stroking his wrinkles.

Then...in the darkness....emerged Orochimaru from the washing machine. His neck extends and twists to lick Jiraiya's face.

"Mmmm you taste as crusty as ever, with your non Yeezy having ass. Your still wearing those sandals from 1643 or some shit. Bet you wished you had a nice young body like I do", Orochimaru cooed as he slapped his pale ass. For as he has no pants.

Jiraiya blinks at him and says, "Well I'm not into little boy bodies like you are. Isn't their a preschool around here or something for you to be stalking at because clearly you have no friends, no father figure, and definitely no bitches."

Orochimaru reeled his head back in utter shock and disgust as he says, "You take that back! You take that back! You take that back!"

Jiraiya walks to the washing machine and slams it down on Orochimaru's head.

Orochimaru screams in pain and pushes the washing machine open. While Jiraiya is facing the opposite direction he swiftly ripped his pants off. For as Jiraiya is wearing rippable pants.

"Well that's takes care of that nut case", Jiraiya says as he strokes his manly wrinkled butt cheeks for he lost his pants too. He's looks down confused as to where the fuck his pants went.

Orochimaru is then seen in the darkness waving Jiraiya's pants after exiting the washing machine as he says, "I got your pants old man, I got your pants!"

He screeches and attempts to cover himself. That was until he heard a creaking of a door. He and Orochimaru snapped their heads in the direction of the noise. Tsunade appears from the basement door after opening it, she leans in and says, "What the fuck is going on?" Seeing both of the pants less men, she slowly closes the door, wishing she could comprehend the absolute fuckery of these two idiots. And wishing to erase those traumatizing images from her brain.

Back to Jiraiya, he is seen loading all of his crusty dusty clothes into the washing machine when something wet drops onto him. He looks up and says, "What the fuck was that?" Just as a wet sock falls onto his face.

"WHAT IS THIS?!", he screams in fear just as another wet sock drops into his mouth.

"Woops sorry old man that was mine", Orochimaru snickered.

Jiraiya removes the socks and looks at Orochimaru and screeches, "GET YOUR SUN LACKING ALL SLACKING NO PACKING LIP SMACKING BITCH LACKING PALE ASS BACK INTO YOUR CAGE NOW!"

Orochimaru screeches, "WELL JOKES ON YOU OLD MAN, THAT AINT WATER ON THE SOCK!" He runs as fast as he can back to his cage is the darkness.

To be continued.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys this is a story me and my brother are writing together. When I tell y'all we couldn't stop laughing. And of course this is a joke so don't come at me. I'll leave my brothers tag so you can check him out, he currently has one story published. Go show him some love! That's all until next update of this joke of a book! ;)

My brother: Wonder_Of_U
Author out<3