-8- "Why did you kiss me."

Start from the beginning

"Id be mad too." I nod.

"But right after he did that he acted like we were getting closer. He was acting weird since that night and i knew something was up." my uncle came over and gave me a hug when my phone buzzed and there was a knock on the door. he went to get it as I picked my phone up.

"Are you here for y/n?" I looked at my phone.

five:)

Leaving in 5 minutes.

I was confused, who was at the door then?

"Oh im guessing you're the friend?"

"Friend?" I walked over to see who it was. "So this is done?" my uncle looked at me and then him.

"Oh! you're that boy-" he shut the door and walked away. I sighed and opened the door walking out and shutting it behind me.

"why are you here ben."

"Why are you here?" he asked.

"Its my uncles house." he looked around.

"im guessing five was supposed to come get you?" I ignored the question. "Lets go home."

"No." he nods.

"so. this is done?" I shrug.

"Do you think this is a bad idea?" he gave me a confused look. "Us? do you think it is a bad idea."

"Im starting too, yeah." I felt my eyes get teary, another car pulled up and five got out and stared at the two of us. I looked away from ben, I didnt want him to see the impact that his answer had on me. I shoved him and walked down the stairs and got into fives car. I looked out the window and saw him staring at me.

"Five get in the car." the door slammed and he drove off. my head hit the headrest and I broke. he took my hand. I stared out the window until we got back. he parked the car and hugged me. I didnt think he was much of a hugger? I hugged him back.

"do you think I only liked him because he was an alternative ben?"

"that could be." he pulled away. "sorry."

"for?"

"everything, I shouldn't of said anything." I shrugged.

"Its fine. I don't even remember what happened that night."

"I do."

"how we were both blackout drunk?" he sighed.

"you were, I was... tipsy."

"what?" he was joking right. he looked through the front window.

"Bens here."

"wait five did you kiss me on... purpose?" he got out of the car. I got out and he locked it right as I shut the door.

"Five?" I tired to walk right pass ben but he grabbed my arm.

"We need to talk." I pulled my arm away.

"Yeah, we do. you made me realize I never liked you and i miss old Ben. I like old ben, my ben, and you were just there fulfilling the years I missed out on with him. so thanks for that." I walked away but stopped. "i dont even know why i thought you could be anything, like him. Great talk huh?" I kind of felt bad, he looked heartbroken.

"Ok." he got back in his car and sped off. I stood there and hoped he wouldn't get hurt while driving. I walked into the hotel and five had already had a full drink. I walked over to him taking the next one out of his hands.

"Oh ok you're here, great."

"Why did you kiss me."

"I was drunk..?"

"Liar."

"well then let me get drunk and find the courage to tell you." he took the drink away and made it stronger.