What's wrong darling.....

Diaval was getting more and more nervous every second.
Where was Maleficent?
He hasn't seen her for almost one entire day. There was some stinging in his chest, telling him something was terribly wrong with his mistress.

Although he couldn't quite make out what it was, he was feeling pretty scared and lost. He didn't know how to find her, find out if anything happened to her, if she was alive...
The weight of the situation lay heavily on his shoulders as he stumbled through the woods helplessly.
He felt useless with the moors being large and impossible to find Maleficent.
Soon tears were streaming down his face and his cheeks looked red and puffy in the pale moonlight.

Suddenly there was a high pitched scream echoing through the forest.

It sounded like her.

Maleficent?

Maleficent?
"Maleficent!",Diaval cried.

Her terror and pain could be heard in the next helpless scream.

"Maleficent?"
"MALEFICENT", he called out again.
He ran towards the whimpers and moans which could only be his mistresses until he found himself on the edge of a cliff. He stumbled and cought hold of the trunk of a tree, before nearly falling over the edge.

And there she was, holding her body in a tight embrace, lying on the floor, crying.
Her eyes were opened in a look of horror and focused on something that wasn't there. Oh those green, glossy eyes which looked beautiful even in such circumstances. Diaval, he thought to himself, that's not the right time or place for confessing your love....

Another agonizing cry pulled him back to reality. He was looking at a completely broken Maleficent. Throat dry from screaming and crying. Clutching her stomach, hugging, almost suffocating herself.
What has been done to get her to lose herself like that. Diaval was scared, for Maleficent and of the monster that had done this to her.

--------------------------------:/----------------
Sorry I didn't post anything the last months, I have many exams to write etc.
But here you are, a fresh peace of angst......

Luv ya... Julia
(please excuse any spelling mistakes, I wrote this while on a coach, on a very bumpy road.. My butt still hurts...)