The Potion (2)

It was actually really hard for me to write the last chapter. It was really painful to portrait that scene. Anyway.... Have fun with part two. Again TW:Rape, Torture.
The charakters still belong to Disney.
------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good girl."

"You've always been beautiful, Maleficent"
He turned her on her back and she let out a yelp at seeing him hovering above her.

Suddenly she felt her arms again and tried to stand up, but failed miserably when Stefan pushed her to the ground again, grabbing her throat with force and pressing firmly, watching her squirm under his touch and gasping for air. He then let go of her neck and eyed her with disgust.

The next second Maleficent felt herself pressed against a tree, the bark cutting her skin. She sobbed.

She tried to move away from Stefan as he shoved a hand under her dress, caressing her skin harshly. His hand moved in circles on her abdomen and then moved up near her breast. Stefan grabbed one of her nipples painfully and twisted it in between his fingers. Tears were streaming down her cheeks.

Stefan forced his tongue into her mouth, moaning when she cried out in pain.
He removed his hand from her breast, only to unbutton her dress and tear her skirt so it pooled at her ankles. Almost completely nude, he threw her onto the grass underneath him.
When her back hit the ground she tried not to groan, but it all was too much. She'd never had sex before. She was scared.

He yanked her underwear off her body and started looking over her bare form hungrily. Stefan looked into the faes eyes and only saw pure angst, which satisfied him deeply.
She always was the better one, the stronger one, the magical one.

Now he was stronger. Seeing her broken made him happier than he would have ever thought.

He grabbed her by her hair and yanked her head back. Maleficent felt her lips captured in a rough kiss.
He forced his mouth along her cheekbone and neck. Stefan sucked hard behind her ear, leaving a painful mark.

"Stefan, please st-stop"

But he didn't.
"We're at begging now aren't we? Isn't this enjoyable?" he said, slapping one of her breast with his hand. Maleficent shrieked.

His hands slowly wandered down to her belly, pressing his nails into her skin.

"You know I've brought something especially for you... You're so weak right now, it won't be as much fun as I'd imagined."
Stefan pulled out a set of iron handcuffs and put them around her wrist, arms over her head.
Her breathing became frantic. The iron was burning her skin. Pained noises escaped her throat over and over again. She whimpered softly.
" So beautifully weak...", Stefan breathed into her pointed ear as he pressed one finger inside Maleficent's mouth. It seemed to turn him on. She tried to bite him with her sharp teeth, but he pulled the finger out and slapped her across the face. Maleficent gasped for air.

She could feel his erection pressing against her thigh. His hands moved down to her lower abdomen and he undid his belt. He pressed one hand firmly to her hip to keep her in place and entered her in a fast stroke. As she cried out in pain, he let out a satisfied groan.

"Please Stefan, stop... I never.. I never had... this. Please stop it. It hurts." Here she was begging again. She felt disgusted by herself, begging for mercy.

"You know Maleficent", he said pumping in and out of her aggressively "You never knew when to give up, did you? I love this. You begging me to stop while I'm taking your purity, your virginity."
He then captured her lips in a forced kiss and moaned deeply.
Maleficent could feel a stream of warm liquid running down her leg. She knew she was bleeding and whimpered in pain.
Stefan grabbed her by her horns and pressed her against the tree so she was sitting upright while he thrusted into her again and again.
She looked into his eyes pleadingly to get any reaction from him that would help her out of this situation. He just laughed.

But it was too late.
The fae cried when he finished inside of her and pulled out. Her legs were shaking violently.

Then everything turned black again. Maleficent opened her wet and swollen eyes. There she was. In the cave. She now knew what everyone knew.

She hugged herself tightly and began to cry. She felt so dirty and used. How did he manage to look into her eyes that day she'd cursed Aurora?

Silence.

------------------------------------------------------------------

:(
I found it quite hard writing this but things will get better, I promise. Thank you for reading if you made it here though!
If you could leave a comment, I would appreciate that but you don't have to.
Yours, Julia