ɪ. ᴜɴ-ᴘᴇᴘᴘʏ ᴘᴇᴘ ʀᴀʟʟʏ

Start from the beginning

But, now the Lockeheart twins had at least three parental figures which was actually quite comforting.

Meanwhile that new couple was making themselves just at home, getting ready to file a missing children report and have a search sent out.

'Cause, you know, that's what psychos do.

But back to the good news and what not, Viola and Max are good, still together. Max often distances herself sometimes but Viola always knows how to make her comfortable enough to open up. The girls get in fights here and there but they always talk about it in the end and make up.

They had quite a healthy relationship. Half of that probably comes from being such good friends already.

Oliver and Will talked over the phone all. The. Time. They wrote cheesy letters to each other like Mike and El which Viola teased him about, often. He just teased her back about her habit of buying Max flowers when she was down in the dumps.

Meanwhile Savannah had met.. someone due to working at Family Video. Someone who loved movies, a lot. She almost saw them every Friday. Her name was Jasper Munson. Savannah was pretty sure Jasper was around her age, at least, according to her Family Video account. But she was almost one hundred percent sure the Munson girl had gotten held back and was repeating her last year of highschool for a second time, but Savannah could honestly care less.

Steve and Robin teased Savannah about Jasper every time the girl would enter and leave the store. Jasper always asked for Savannah's assistance and no one else's which of course the Lockeheart girl herself didn't notice but Steve and Robin noticed a hefty amount.

Besides that the Lockeheart family.. half of the Lockeheart family was doing great. The twins were doing good in school. It was all great.

Nineteen-eighty-six was so far a good year.

Hopefully it would stay like that.

•••

"VEE? ARE YOU TAKING the bus today?" Oliver
asked, entering his sisters room. Viola stuffed Max's sweater into her backpack with a small smile. "Yeah, wanna come?" She asked.

Oliver shrugged. "I dunno, am I gonna be watching you guys all be lovey dovey?" He asked with a smile. Viola scoffed. "You would do the same exact thing if Will were here. In fact, you're probably gonna do it tomorrow when you get to Californa." She shot back, throwing her light purple bag over her shoulder. "You coming or not?" She asked.

The boy rolled his eyes but nodded. "I'll come and be the third wheel I guess." He said before leaving the room, Viola following after him.

The twins walked into the kitchen where their older sister stood. Viola went straight for the pantry where she grabbed two granola bars, shoving one in her pocket while eating the other. "Sav, I got Hellfire club tonight, you think you could pick me up?" Oliver asked, grabbing an orange and peeling it. Savannah nodded. "Yeah, I will. I'm pretty sure theres a school event tonight that Robby invited me and Steve to so I'll just find you after that."

"Yeah, and you'll get to see Jasper." Viola teased, leaning on the counter to look at the girl who was flipping through a magazine. "Okay then, Viola. Do you have plans after school?" Savannah raised a brow, looking up from the paper and at her sister who rolled her eyed as she chewed on the last bit of her granola bar.

"Yes, actually." She muttered. "Do these plans have anything to do with... oh, I don't know, a little red-head named Maxine?" Savannah asked. Viola rolled her eyes. "And that's where this segment of the conversation stops." She put a hand up. "I'll be sleeping over as well, if thats okay?"