Yuvraj: Thank You so much!

Adhira: You're welcome

Yuvraj: Sorry for disturbing you!

Adhira: No it's alright.

Yuvraj: (to his friends) Ab yahi ghar basane ke irada hai kya? niklo yaha se.

Aakash/Aditya: (to adhira) Byeee!!!!

When they all leaving adhira says,

Adhira: Excuse me! can I talk to you for a minute?

Aakash: With me na?

Adhira: No, I want to talk with Mr. Mathur!

Aakash: (with teasing smile) Jaa bhai andar jaa! (with that he again pushed him in the van)

Adhira: (to yuvraj) Please sit! Tea, Coffee anything?

Yuvraj: No thank you!

Adhira: Kal tumne kaha tha ki meri hindi itni acchi nahi hai, I heard that!

Yuvraj: Ohh, I am sorry, I did not mean in that way.

Adhira: No you have a point, you were right, actually I am trying to learn.

Yuvraj: Vaise hindi bahut aasan hai, tum thoda try karogi toh aa jaayegi. I am really sorry If I hurt you!

Adhira: No, no that's not the point, kya tum muhje hindi ke hard words sikha sakte ho and I also want to learn some art and paintings from you. I have heard that you are an amazing cartoonist.

Yuvraj: No, main nahi sikha sakta. Impossible actually.

Priya: Kyun, aapko hindi nahi aati ya drawing karni nahi aati?, aaj ki generation ke liye toh hindi second language hai na.

Yuvraj: (he look towards her with irritating face) Mere liye nahi. Muhje hindi aur painting dono aati hai.

Priya: Toh sikhaiye na, kam se kam aapke ghar mein reh kar kuch toh accha sikh jaayegi, mazak toh nahi banega.

Adhira: You don't even have a  job, aisa tumhare dad ne kaha.

Yuvraj: Abhi nahi hai, par  mil jaayegi main bacchon ki kitaabon ke liye illustrations draw karta hoon.

Adhira: Oh yes! I know, actually muhje bhi bacchon ke liye kuch paintings and cartoons ki books ki zaroorat hai and I am also interested in paintings. Please teach me please (she shows her cute puppy eyes)

Yuvraj: But why me?

Adhira: Because you are an artist and you will understand my situation. Please help me......

Yuvraj: (with smile) Okay! Fine! I will teach you.

Adhira: Really?

Yuvraj: Really!

Adhira: So from tomorrow we'll start.

Yuvraj: Yeah, from tomorrow.

Adhira: (in excitement hugs him) Thank You so much!

Yuvraj: (he was numb to see her reaction actually he was also happy because of her) So see you tomorrow.

Adhira realised that she was hugging him so she backs out from the hug and smiles at him.

With that he comes out from the vanity van, aakash and aditya were standing outside when yuvraj comes out they get very excited to see him.

Aakash: (with wriggling his eyebrows) Itna time kyun laga andar?