He lifted his wine glass and pushed others to change his mind, getting rid of the chasing and touting of the nasty bee-butterfly when he was an adult, and was looking for a place to calm down.

In the distance, I saw a person who was completely different from this glitzy world. The young alpha had a cold eyebrow and a solitary temperament that was unique to the soldiers. He revealed a sharp edge that was different from many alphas.

Ryan just glanced at it from a distance, and he could never forget it anymore, and his heartbeat accelerated.

It seemed that Ryan's gaze was also noticed, and the alpha glanced in the direction he was in, and Ryan's heart was about to jump out of his throat.

Amidst the crowds of people, the glamorous hustle and bustle, the shadows crisscross.

"... Who is that person? Why haven't I ever met him?" Lane asked his friend over and asked a little curiously.

I don't know why, Ryan has an inexplicable sense of familiarity in his mind, just think they seem to have known them a long time ago, or that they should know them.

As an omega, the most noble little emperor of the entire Ophelia royal family, for the first time in his life, Ryan wanted to have an alpha communication number.

He looks so good, shouldn't any alpha reject him?

Ryan thought narcissisticly under his heart.

But my friend said casually: "Oh ... he, he is Ruan Yang, the one I told you the last time that you particularly hate! How about, I didn't lie to you, isn't Yan really pretty good Yes, isn't it great? "

However, because of this sentence, Ryan suddenly dismissed the idea of ​​looking for Ruan Yang's communication number, and asked someone to show him the person.

This Ruan Yang is Ace's fiance, even if he makes him feel ignorant ... he will not take the initiative to talk to him, it is too shameful ...

Also let Aesop see the joke too.

But I do n't know why, even if I did n't ask for the communication number, and did n't even say the last word to others, Ryan could n't forget the glance of that alpha after a full half month.

Hearing the name again, he overheard the discussion of his father and others about his marriage.

"What? The emperor and the Presbyterian intend to let Lane marry the uncle nephew of Carlos. No, I won't allow it. I will never agree to let this happen, nor will Ryan be reduced to the marriage tool of the Royal family of Ophelia. No one is qualified to do this ... "Prince Andrew's angry voice came from the study.

With his adulthood, as the only emperor of the royal family, the emperor and the Presbyterian House naturally thought of Ryan's marriage and wanted to use him to win over the family he wanted to win over.

But such a thing is obviously unbearable to Prince Andrew, whom he loves–

Ryan frowned slightly when he heard this, trying to decide whether to go in and say something to his father.

"Andrew, don't be so anxious, in fact things aren't turning around right now." Just then, his mother, Princess Helena, sounded.

Prince Andrew apparently couldn't calm down: "Turn around? They all hit their minds on us, what else could turn around? Helena, I really don't understand. What we did wrong, we all have endured this. To the point where our Highness, the wise and mighty Emperor still refuses to let us go, we have to make a knife for us. "

"It must have been caused by Aesop's abominable thing. He has always approached Carlos. Who besides him would give the emperor an idea and want to link Ryan and Carlos' nephew?" He slammed the case: "Dare to touch my son, Lao Tzu and him, and bit him, it will not make him feel better."