Chapter 35

The owner of the entire post was crying about his bad luck. He revealed a lot of information in the post, such as his mother is the stepmother's stepbrother's mother is the original match, and the stepbrother has not dealt with him since he was a child.

There is also a half-brother who left him after planting and framing him, but his painstaking efforts put the name of his half-brother on it, and he will never get it back.

Although he had coded, there were so many research institutes in the First Research Institute. He had a half-brother, and his half-brother left his job a few months ago. According to clues, it was soon confirmed. The identity of the vicious stepmother in the post and the post.

It was Marshal Ruan Ming's original and current sons Ruan Xi and Ruan Tang.

Ruan Tang's low-key personality, coupled with the fact that he didn't need to run himself into an Internet celebrity in his previous job, so in the hearts of most ordinary netizens, Ruan Tang is unknown.

But Ruan Xi is different. As a luck predator, he needs great reputation and other people's admirers to maintain his aura, so he has started to publish on major social networking sites long ago. Living and working, with the status of Marshal Ruan Ming's son, the First Research Institute and the noble omega status, he has shaped himself into a high-profile o image.

Circle fans have countless longing for his life, kneeling and liking his fans.

His fans even call him Dr. Ruan, a social celebrity with a certain reputation.

After being found out that the post owner might be their esteemed Dr. Ruan, a fan pursuing Ruan Xi instantly exploded.

Someone keeps running under Ruan Xingxing's blog, asking and caring about it: "Is Dr. Ruan real? That post is from you. Your step-brother stole your research results is not counted, but still framed you. Seduce his husband? "

"My aunt! Dr. Ruan has been so bullying for so many years ..."

"I thought the First Research Institute was a sacred place for scientific research staff. I didn't expect that this kind of thing would happen? It's a world-famous one, and people's hearts are not old."

"Dr. Ruan, have you really been robbed of the experiment? It's too dark, is your brother a tumor in the industry."

"Is it true? Dr. Ruan, is there really such a thing?"

"I thought the No. 1 Academy was the cleanest place, and actually allowed such things to happen under pressure."

"It's so disgusting. Is it moral loss or human degradation ... I found out. The older brother of Researcher Ruan Tang, Ruan Tang, left the First Academy three months ago, and now her husband is the famous Duke Osman. Dun, who is notorious at Emperor Star, has left his job, and has to grab the research results of others to claim his own name. After that, he is still not convinced to let his husband fight against revenge. It is really sick! "

"Sure enough, Ruan Tang is really vicious with his husband."

...

Although there are many people who are filled with indignation, at first there are still sane people who have a wait-and-see attitude: "Everyone calm down, this matter has not been determined yet? Maybe it was the postman who made the mess, not Dr. Ruan Xi and his brother. It's not necessarily. Don't rush to scold, find out the truth first. "

"+1 Ruan Tang has left his post. What is he doing to grab the research results?"

"Yes, let's not comment on things that are unclear ..."