Chapter 88

Aesop's face turned out to be extremely ugly, but he still maintained a decent way: "The imperial brother said that, since Ryan had finally found alpha, it is natural that I have no position as an uncle."

What he meant inside and out was that Ryan couldn't find the alpha, so he could find it.

But Prince Andrew seemed to be incomprehensible, and he walked sideways to the emperor: "Your Majesty, even His Royal Highness the emperor thinks that Lieutenant General Ruan Yang and Lane of my family are a match made in heaven, a pair made in heaven. Tiancheng, why should we care about the gossips? And why do you disagree with their marriage? "

After hearing the words, the emperor immediately said, "In this case, let's make a marriage contract between Lieutenant General Ruan Yang and Lane today."

The emperor only thought that Ruan Yang and the royal family would marry and marry a royal omega. Whether it was Aesop or Lane, he didn't really care that much.

Even deeper than the ambitious, ambitious Aesop, the emperor still felt that Prince Andrew, who had no brains, was much more in control and closer to himself.

As for Ruan Yang's ex-boyfriend, why did he suddenly fall in love with Lane ... As an alpha, he has no doubt at all.

After all, what kind of alpha doesn't like young and beautiful omega?

"Thank you, Your Majesty." Ruan Yang immediately thanked him.

The emperor smiled immediately: "Lieutenant General Ruan Yang, from now on, you are your uncle's niece, why are you calling Your Majesty? Just call Uncle like Ryan, and I'll be with you as a family . "

Ruan Yang and Lane's marriage contract was settled, and everyone left the palace soon.

Aesop kept silent all the way, apparently the marriage to his ex-boyfriend and nephew had become the default. Only when he and Ruan Yang walked towards their suspension cars respectively.

"Ruan Yang, you are so cruel." He glanced at Ruan Yang from the back, angrily to the extreme: "Do you really hate me so much, do you have to do things so absolutely that you won't get enough water?" "

He didn't believe Ruan Yang would really like Ryan's young, hairy child.

Ruan Yang was expressionless and didn't even look back. He just gave Aesop a faint sentence: "Sorry, Your Highness, I don't think how familiar I am with His Royal Highness, nor do I think there is anything between us. Covered with water. "

Everything about him and Aesop ended decades ago.

No matter how Aesop thinks, he will never get through ...

"I don't feel so familiar with me, nor do I feel that anything between us can be overwhelmed, Ruan Yang, hello, you're fine." Aesop's eyes were about to bleed for a moment, word by word and hate Said.

Ruan Yang didn't even reply to his thoughts this time, so he went straight up and got on his own floating car.

Aesop looked at his almost indifferent back, his hands clenched into fists, and even his nails nearly got into the flesh.

The news of Ruan Yang's engagement with Ryan instantly became a foregone conclusion. It spread throughout the aristocratic circle of Emperor Star. In the face of this complicated relationship, they simply did not know that it was because their nephew had stolen the uncle's fiance. Later, he was with his ex-boyfriend's nephew and wanted to call his ex-boyfriend uncle.

Regarding such a rare royal shocking melon, the emperor stars just chose to eat melon silently, and by the way lamented that although General Ruan Yang had been in a coma for many years, his personal charm remained the same.