Chapter 110

When Ruan Tang opened his eyes, he was leaning on Auston's shoulder.

Orston stared at him with a wrong eye, and saw that he opened his eyes. Immediately he said, "Are you awake? I have seen you for a while, and I can fall asleep at this time, but I am really I served you. "

Ruan Tang leaned in his arms, and looked at the alpha in front of him, but did not think much.

"What are you doing? Don't you say you want to meet Aesop Camisil? We're going to the palace soon." Allston was timid by him and didn't know what happened to him, he urged immediately .

Ruan Tang suddenly grabbed his hand, and kissed his lips with a domineering irresistible kiss, saying "I love you ..."

This is what he most wanted to say to Allston after restoring his memory.

There are many people in the world, each of which is completely different from growth environment to personality hobby. Therefore, even if there are many people in the world, his personality and other aspects determine the person he will fall in love with from the beginning.

A person may meet many people in his life, but he fully meets his mate selection requirements. He may not meet one in his whole life.

Ruan Tang had only a few relationships with Oston in the first life. He never had the opportunity to understand each other, but he never fell in love with anyone even after chasing and admiring him. Because none of the people around him was as tightly aligned with his requirements as Oston, not bad at all.

And now, looking at the alpha around me at this moment–

Ruan Tang only felt that he was extremely lucky, because God had already sewed up his strictness, and he was destined to be almost impossible to arrange for him.

Either he doesn't have to go searching in the vast crowds, or he doesn't have to know the meaning of love all his life.

"You ... what are you talking about?" Auston was stunned by his sudden confession and kiss. His ears suddenly became unconscious, trying to maintain his calmness, and whispered: "I know."

This omega is also true, it may be too spoiled.

Do not look at what time it is.

"It's good to know." Ruan Tang looked at Auston, and he couldn't hold anything else in his head. As if he had been reborn, he said word by word: "You need to know that I am the protagonist of the world. With me, you don't It will suffer. If you dare to sorry for me, the world will punish you. "

Auston looked at him with a smile, thinking he was joking with himself, and immediately scratched his nose and said, "You have always been the only protagonist in my world."

"You are also my absolute protagonist." Ruan Tang looked at him deeply, hugs Auston and kissed frantically.

Regardless of whether they are the characters in the book or how many outsiders want to invade the world, as long as they are with Auston, Ruan Tang feels not afraid of anything.

After three generations, he came only to meet him ...

They are truly destined to be mutually obliged.

...

When they entered the palace, Aesop had already put on the emperor's dress and was sitting on the throne of the emperor waiting for them.

From the orphanage to today, Aesop has always been a very psychologically savvy person. Even to this day, there is no panic on his face, and he is so elegant and calm from beginning to end, like Noble temperament exudes in his bones.