Ancient early abuse residue 05

Start from the beginning

"Even if there are no children, are n't so many Dinks in the world doing well? Hit this child, we are not big enough to have no children, you will have a glandectomy once and for all, and we will have a good time in the future." Garnier But as if he didn't hear Brian's words, he stared at Lin Yang and made the biggest concession he could make.

He originally thought that he could not accept the scandal of his partner's derailment. If his partner dared to betray himself, he would have to throw people away for whatever reason.

But I didn't expect that things were coming-

This embarrassing thing really happened to him. Garnier not only did not want to divorce Lin Yang, but his first thought was to hope that Lin Yang would stay in the position of his partner.

As long as Lin Yang is willing to stay, he even feels that he has no children from now on, and it doesn't matter if there is no heir.

Garnier didn't believe or felt he would fall in love with an omega.

As soon as this idea came out, even he was shocked ... and he blamed it on his overall situation and understanding ...

"Have you made a mistake! Omega's glandectomy may be dead. Lin Yang is so weak. You asked him to perform this operation to kill him and let him die!" Brian couldn't believe it. Shouting loudly, looking at Garnier's eyes was like looking at some cold-blooded monster.

Garnier looked coldly at Brian, his eyes were cold and did not contain a trace of emotion: "What does it matter to you? This is a matter between me and Lin Yang, our husband and wife, how can it not be your outsider to take care of it!"

"Why doesn't it matter to me! Lin Yang is now my omega. As long as he needs me, I will stand by his side and support any decision he makes!" Brian said verbally.

Growing up this way, this is the first time he has provoked himself, an absolute authority brother ...

"Lin Yang, what do you think? He is not sensible, and you won't have to follow him, you have to give birth to this adulterous child? This is disgraceful to you, to me, to our two families!" Garnier His face was iron blue, but he was still holding his breath, looking at the words that Lin Yang squeezed from his teeth.

Lin Yang had pursued him so fiercely, he knew that Lin Yang must have liked him.

Then do n't have children. When he did n't happen, Lin Yang had a glandectomy and covered it up. Is n't it good?

"This is my child. Why do you make a decision for me? Of course, I have to give birth to him." Lin Yang had already broken the pot completely, and his tone was absolutely out: "Garnier Hubert we divorce!"

Does Garnier think he is worthy of the child in his belly?

This child is his bone in his bones, his flesh in his flesh ... As long as he has the possibility of owning him, Lin Yang cannot give him up for anyone!

"Lin Yang, as long as you want to give birth to him. This child is mine, and I will be responsible for raising you to grow up with you, as long as you are willing to give me this opportunity ... Actually, I have already liked you since high school Now, it hasn't changed since then. "Bryan saw that Lin Yang was determined to give birth to a child, and immediately said he was willing to take responsibility for Lin Yang and the child.

Regardless of gossip, even if the people are betrayed, it is so unpleasant to curse outside. As long as Lin Yang needs it, he is willing to stand on the side of Lin Yang and carry it all with him.

Garnier looked at the pair of adulterers, who were deeply affectionate, and turned so angry that he could hardly restrain his anger: "This is not something you can decide! I will never allow this adulterer to be born!"