Oh no

Authors note:
Before we start I just wanted to let you know that these next few chapter will be based of volume four so everything that happened the last seasons you where there.

Pretty much everything, you el and Kai got your memories erased of what happened with Peter and all that by papa, eventually you guys escaped and found the boys Mike, Dustin, and Lucas. Since your only 22 yes you are watching out for them but hopper took all of you in as his own children even you.

After what happened with hopper you guys went and lived with Joyce now.

Y/N'S POV OF WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING SO FAR:

Joyce was really sweet and loved me sm, since Joyce never really had a daughter she cared a lot about you and el.

We moved in with her and left Hawkins.

Living with them wasn't bad, will would vent to me a lot and I would be there to comfort him.

And I got along with Jonathan since he was only like 2 year younger then me. He did get high a lot with his friend so I was left to take care of the kids most of the time when Joyce wasn't home.

He most likely got high because he was grieving over his girlfriend Nancy. She's not dead but she stayed back in Hawkins, she's really pretty.

I don't understand why Jonathan did all that but then again I've never had a boyfriend or experienced that type of feeling before.

Only this one time when I meet all of the older kids such as Steve and robin. After Steve and Nancy broke up he would try to flirt with me, but it felt weird. He may not be that younger then me and yes he was pretty cute but for some reason I had an odd feeling whenever a boy tried to flirt with me, like if I experienced it but I never have, but oh well.

Mike had come visit us for the holiday. Me and Jonathan went to drop all the kids off at the roller rink.

After they were done and we went to pick them up and obviously we found out what happened, I felt a little disappointed in el but I knew she was just sticking up for herself.

When we got home and ate dinner Joyce told us she was going on a business trip. "So uh y/n and Jonathan that means that you know, you have to take charge while I'm gone." Joyce says. "Wait what? What's going on?" Jonathan asks. "Oh my" will says putting his hand on his head

"Your moms going to Alaska" his friend argyle whispers to him.

"You're going to Alaska? What's going on in Alaska?" Jonathan asks completely lost. "You know what, y/n I can trust you right?" Joyce asks. "Yes ofc" I say while awkwardly putting food in my mouth.

"Jonathan what is wrong with you?" Joyce asks.

"I think I know what is wrong with him" Murray says.

"We just had a super stressful day." Jonathan says. "Stress huh?" Murray reply's. "This girl got shmacked in the head today at the roller rink" argyle says.

"Shmacked?" Murray asks. "Yeah, one of those vicious skate attacks" argyle says. "Skate attacks?" Murray asks again. "Yea but it wasn't like an ice skate. It was uhm.. a plastic skate." Jonathan says. "No it was like rubber" argyle cuts him off. "Rubber rubber" Jonathan says.

"You know what I'm not sure. Anyways she- she looked like she was gonna be fine" argyle said. "She's totally fine" Jonathan says. "She didn't look fine" Mike says looking at his food. El and will look at Mike.

El gets up the table angry. "El.." I say "el aren't you gonna finish your- what" Joyce says.

Will sighs and puts his hand on his head. "What is going on you guys?" Joyce asks. "Ok I uh- I sense tension. Is it the risotto? Evryone hates the risotto?" Murray laughs awkwardly. "Of course not, I love it" I say putting more in my mouth. "It's incredible" says Jonathan. "This risotto is shmackin dude" argyle says.

"Still have no idea who he is" Murray says.

The next morning I calm down the kids for breakfast. "You make great eggos y/n" will says breaking the silence. "Thank you, we have a great toaster." I reply going to sit next to Jonathan.

Jonathan was giving them ideas of what to do today. "Maybe we just stay home today" will says. "What is this? What you guys just gonna mope around all break" Jonathan says. "Ok Jonathan maybe you should relax" I reply. "No one's moping. It's just the movie is supposed to suck." Will says. Mike gets els plate and goes upstairs.

After we finished eating Mike stayed upstairs talking to el and me, will, Kai, and Jonathan were watching the tv in the living room. Then the doorbell rings. "Ten bucks mom forgot something" will says. Me and Jonathan laugh. "Yeah I'm not taking that bet" Jonathan says laughing and getting up to open the door.

"Hi does Jane hopper live here?" I hear a voice say. "Uh, yea um what is this about?" Jonathan asks. "Is janes father or mother around?" The voice says. "Uh, no her moms out of town. I'm her brother I'm stepbrother but uhm. I'm sorry what is this about?" Jonathan asks. Me and will look at each other and decide to get up to see what's going on. "Stay here" I tell Kai.

"you may or may not be aware of an incident that happened last night involving Jane at the Rink-O-Mania." The cop says. Omg.. I never really got legal custody over El since Joyce said it was best for her to have it so I just agreed.

"That was an accident" will interrupts. "We have a warrant here that says otherwise" a cop says. "A warrant?" I say now entering the conversation.
"What that's crazy that doesn't need to ha-" "hey there" a cop cuts off Jonathan as el appears behind us. "You Jane hopper?" The cop asks.

They put handcuffs on el. "You have the right to remain silent." A cop says.

"Can you please just tell us where your taking her?" Jonathan asks now going outside following the cops. "She's a child!" I yell as well. "Are the cuffs really necessary?" Mike adds in. We were following behind them. They put her in the car. "Eleven listen to me okay? Everything's going to be fine" Mike says at the window. I move Mike out the way "it's okay Eleven don't worry, we're going to fix this I promise." I say to her. The car started moving and mike started chasing after it saying stuff until he couldn't anymore. Me, will, and Jonathan run after mike just looking at the cop car dive away. "Has mom fully left yet?" Will ask. Me and Jonathan turn to look at each other and run inside the house trying to get a hold of Joyce.

We went down to the police station. "Jane hopper...okay, yes I see her now. It looks like she's still being processed." The lady up front says. "Okay, so uh, what does that mean exactly?" Jonathan asks. "That means there putting her in the system, after she'll be transferred to juvenile hall." The lady says.

"What?!" I say. "Jail? You're gonna put her in jail?" Mike says. "A detention hall for juveniles" the lady says. "That's jail!" Mike says. "Hey, look, is there any chance we can just see her?" Jonathan asks. "Are you a parent or guardian?" The lady asks. Jonathan turns to look at me. I wish I would've said yes when it came to that decision a while ago. "No but-" "we're her brothers and sister, we're family" will interrupts. "That's not enough. You have to be a parent or legal guardian." The lady says "you have to be kidding that is ridiculous" Mike says. "That's the law. And you're not gonna be changing it complaining to me, you want to see Jane? Find your mother." The lady says. I was about to say something so disrespectful until Jonathan noticed and put his hand in front of me "thank you" he said running out of there.

We follow behind him. "It's bullshit, such bullshit. I mean, she wasn't even trying to help." Jonathan says upset.

"Then what do we do?" Will asks. "I-idk, y/n?" Jonathan asks me.

"Idk...I guess we wait for mom to land in Alaska" I say. (Ik, Joyce isn't my real mom but after living with her for a while she feels like my birth mom and she doesn't mind me calling her mom neither do the boys, they treat me, Kai and el like if we're their blood and I love that about them.)

"then she's gonna be sitting in jail?" Will asks. "Yea I don't know" Jonathan says. Mike pushes us out the way and runs in between us. "Hey!" Me and Jonathan yell. "Hey, Mike!" Will yells. "Hey stop the car!" Mike yells.
"What are you doing?!" I yell.

I grab Kai's hand and begin to run after Mike with Will and Jonathan running after me. Mike just stands there in the middle of the road watching the van drive away.