Training

Y/N'S POV:
They let us change into a different type of uniform (finally) now we have to wear a crew neck and sweats which I prefer over that hospital robe, we walked into a room to start our training

Today we had to try and get all the lights to flicker on something that was shaped as a circle.

First up was two, he was flickering the light bulbs till papa stopped him. "Stop" "very good two" papa says. "Now which brave soul would like to follow that?" Papa says while holding up a candy.

Everyone was raising their hand except for me and eleven..

"Eleven" papa says

I turn around and see some kids are giving her a dirty look, I give them a look back and they turn around.

Eleven walked up to the chair and sat down

Peter puts the object on elevens head, I saw him whisper something to her but I'm not sure what it was?

ELEVEN'S POV:

"Remember to stay focused" Peter whispered to me.
"Find the energy, feel it" he continues to say. He gave me a smile and I just gave him a shy smile back.

I try to do what I'm told, but I just can't...

I try to focus but I can't, I grunt seeing it's to much for me.. but all the kids where laughing at me.

Y/N'S POV:

"Why do they waste so much time with her"
The kids where saying laughing.

I SWEAR I AM SO DONE WITH THESE KIDS
"you know you should really watch what you say before you-" once again I get cut off by Peter, he sure likes to cut me off🙄

Peter puts his hand on my shoulder and leans down to whisper in my ear "it's ok there just stupid kids don't let them make you upset"
With that I just stay quiet.

"And you, be quiet" Peter says turning around to speak to the kids making fun of el.

I see papa walk up to el as Peter walks away from me to go stand near the door again

ELEVEN'S POV:

"They're laughing, at you" papa says to me

"They think you're weak, show them eleven....show them"

With that I start to focus and I manage to make one lightbulb flicker a bit.

"Good now make it move" papa said

I focus once again, one lightbulb it.. it lit up it's starting to move! At least I thought ..

I stop, and catch my breathe

"Waste of time" I hear them say I look at the ground disappointed at myself until fifteen...we'll...

(Don't forget that you are fifteen!💪)

Y/N'S POV:

"Waste of time" they say
I see el look at the ground.
"Ok I had enough!" I say pissed

The attention quickly goes to me

I was about to jump on two and show him what wasn't going to be a waste of time..

Peter quickly rushed over and got me.