Jealousy**

Y/N'S POV:

As I walk out with carden he takes me to his room. "Why are we here" I ask him

"I have your files" he says as he hands them to me. On the files it said
"Fifteen, y/n" is that my name I ask myself?

I open the folder and inside are a lot of different papers of information about me. It says here that my parents died in a car accident. The lab found out about my powers and took me in to test me.

I guess my name is y/n, my mom really did chose a pretty name. The files also mentioned that they removed all my memories from my past which is why I don't remember anything. A memory comes into my mind though, a pretty women who looks like me, I feel like my mom is trying to reach out to me or my memories are coming back. "Thank you" I say as I give carden a hug.

"Anytime, does this mean you want me to call you y/n now?" He says laughing. "If you want" I say laughing as well. "I have to go back" I tell carden. "Okay I'll walk you there"  he says. "No it's fine, I kind of want to be alone right now" I say as I go to open the door. "Okay, bye" he says.
I say bye and walk out.

As I'm walking to the rainbow room I feel an arm grab me. "What th-" "it's me" Peter says as he turns me around to look at him. I hug him.
I go in for a kiss and he dodged it. "Peter what.." "come with me now" is all he said to me. So I followed him.

We were now in his bedroom. "Why where you with carden?!" He asks me upset. "Oh it's about that? It was nothing I promise" I say as I put my hand on his face. He takes it off and says "why was he touching your hand and whispering stuff in your ear?!" He says seeming more upset.

"Peter you know he likes me but I removed his hand. The only reason I was with him was because he helped me get my files. I found out my name is y/n" I say with a smile.

"Y/n huh?" He says. I just awkwardly nod my head. "Your name is absolutely gorgeous..." he says with a sigh. "What's wrong?" I ask.
"Tell me you don't love him. That you don't think about him, that I'm the only guy you want" he says not breaking eye contact.

"Peter.."
"tell me" he says more upset.
"Peter.. your the only guy that makes
me crazy, i- lo- I want you and only you." I say.

"Good, I'll prove to you he's not worth your time."

*SMUT WARNING‼️*

he roughly presses his lips onto mine and pushes me on the bed laying me down. He starts to take off my clothes and now I'm only left in underwear and a bra. I go to take off his shirt but he slaps my hand away.

"No, im in charge, I'm going to show you that he can't please you in ways I can" he says as he unclips my bra. And begins to suck on my breast.

he then removes all of his clothes including his boxers. "Ride my face" he says. He lifts me up and puts me on his face. "Already wet for me darling" he says as he laughs and starts to suck on my clit without a warning. I let out a loud moan. I cover my mouth so that no one can hear me. Peter stops what he was doing and removes my hand.

"I want the world to hear how good I make you feel, understood?" He says. I just nod my head.

He quickly begins to suck on me again. My moans where filling up the room with all the pleasure he was making me feel. I throw my head back and roll my eyes as he's going in deeper with his tongue every time. "Fuck.. pe..I.."
he stops as he lays me down on the bed.
He quickly inserts a finger inside me making me moan out load, he begins to massage my clit with his thumb making me a moaning mess the way his fingers worked magic. As soon as I was about to cum he stopped. "Don't be mad, don't think I'm done with you yet he says" as he kisses me and starts to suck on my neck leaving marks.

Peter gets up and gets his belt that he took off previously. He ties my hands with his belt. He positions himself and goes inside, I let out a very loud moan."oh peter.." I said. At first he went slow so that he can feel every part of me, the more i moaned the faster he went. I was yelling out his name from the pleasure.  "That's right, yell my name" he says as he goes even faster.

He slowly pulls himself out. "Peter what are you.." "you didn't think this was the only position did you?" He says as he grabs me and turns me around. I feel him against my butt. He pushed my hair out of my neck and Slowly put himself into me while sucking on my neck. "Your mine, only mine" he said as he goes even faster then before I start moaning out his name. "Say it" he says as he goes even faster. "Peter" I moan out load. "I'm yours.. only yours" I say barley able to talk. Eventually we both cum. He unties the belt on my hands and kisses it. We lay down on his bed as we cuddle for a while.

He grabs my chin and kisses me. "I think I'm falling hard for you y/n, I love you.." he says looking at me. I stay quiet. I never knew much about love, but Peter was the first person to show me what love really was. I think I also love him...

"I love you too peter" I say as I kiss him. We rest on his bed for a while. "I will get us out of here, I promise" he says. "What?" I ask getting up from shock. "I have a plan, we can finally be free. I promise you once we're out of here we can start our own life, we can have our own family just you and me with eleven as our child and-" "twelve?" I ask. He laughs "yes and twelve, who knows maybe we can have more" he says and winks.

"I love you, and I want to
Spend the rest of my life with you" he says grabbing my hand.