Her.

Y/N'S POV:

The next morning I wake up and go to the rainbow room. I was still worried about Peter but I'm sure he would be in the rainbow room. As I walk in.. no sign of Peter.. I sit next to el. "Where's Peter?" el asks. "I'm not sure.." I reply. Papa walks in, bla bla bla he says good morning.

"Today we have a surprise for you." Papa says. "Today you guys will get a free day to be in the rainbow room and relax, you can either be in your room or in here. You cannot go around the halls where your not supposed to be unless your escorted by a guard do you understand?"
"Yes papa" they all say excited. I just stay quiet still worried about Peter.

I decided to stay in the rainbow room with El. "Hello fifteen"'I hear a voice say. It was carden..
"Morning" I say quietly. "Are you okay?" He asks concerned.  "Oh yea, I'm great!" I say. "Can you come with me?" He says. "Go where?" I ask. "Just come" he says. "No, I have to stay with el" I say "you don't have to, you just chose to" he says

"It's okay, you can go" el says. "See she'll be fine" he says. I get up and we leave the rainbow room. He brings me to his room. "This is my room" he says. It was nice, It was really big. Bigger than mine and bigger than peters.

"So I thought we could watch some movies, since I'm sure you don't watch any" I give him a confused look. "Uhm never mind just look" he says. He puts in a circle in what seems like a box. After what felt like forever, he told me this was called a film/movie whatever. It was really fun and cool to me, it was also funny. "Did you like it" he asks. "Yes thank you" I say with a smile. "Anytime" he says putting his hand on top of my hand. I move my hand. "Sorry i Didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" he says removing his hand as well.

I was about to get up and leave until I realized, he's papas son! He can help me find my files and I can find out more about my past. I'll hang out with him but only for a while, until he feels comfortable enough to do this for me. "You have access to the files right" I turn to look at him "uhm well yea but.."

"do you think you can get my files for me?"  I say as I put my hand on his leg. "Uhmm idk if I can..." "please I say moving closer to him. "Okay yea sure" he says.

"Great! Can you do it as soon as possible" I ask. "Is tomorrow morning good?" He says. "That's perfect" I say with a smile. "I think I want to go back to the rainbow room" I say. "Okay let's go" he says getting up opening the door.

As I go inside the rainbow room I see el just sitting down playing with the ball again.
I sit down next to her and see carden walk away. Finally he's gone, don't get me wrong he seems nice but I feel like I'm betraying Peter in a way. I was playing with El until twelve walked in.

"Hi twelve" I say as he comes running up to me and hugs me. "Hey what's wrong?" I ask. Poor kid looked terrified. "I told the guard I wanted to come back to the rainbow room so they walked me here but on the way we past a room and I heard screams, and the lady told me to not worry about it and kept walking but.." he says "but what??" I ask. "Peter.." "Peter what??" I ask. "I heard someone say Peter inside of the room" he says. "Okay twelve stay here I'll be back" I say "I'm coming with you" el says "no stay with twelve" I say getting up. "No im coming" el says. "Fine! But twelve stay please"I say "ok" he says.

I told the guard el felt sick and that I would take her to her room. "Okay well you need someone to take you" one of the guards say. "I'll take them it's okay" carden says. "I thought you left" I ask. "I came back to speak to you but we need to get her to the nurse" he says. We get out and I turn to look at carden "listen we're not going to the nurse I need you to stall for us" "what??" He asks. "Please, it's important" I say. "But where are you going?" He asks. "I- it doesn't matter just please stall for us" I say looking at him. "Fine" he says. Me and el start to run until we hear yelling...

It sounded like Peter yelling..

Me and el hid behind a wall and looked through the window.

"Please please.." all they did was yell.

OMG IT WAS PETER. WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO HIM

I was about to walk in "fifteen no" el whispers. Papa turns his head through the window. I turned behind the wall and hid eleven with my body. I peaked through the wall and saw them drag Peter out.

"El Go back" I whisper to her. "No" she whispers back "please" I whisper. She turns around and goes back to the rainbow room. I follow them behind walls and saw them throw Peter on his bed. As soon as they left I snuck in.

"Peter" I say. "Fifteen.." he says weakly.
I run to him and hug him gently. I quickly put my hand on his face and kiss him on the lips, we kissed for a long time until he lets go of the kiss. "I was so worried, I thought they hurt you" he says. "I'm okay but that doesn't matter right now, look at you. What did they do why did they do this??" I ask.

"I don't know" he says grunting in pain as he sits up on his bed. I get up and get a towel from the sink and soak it in warm water, I sit back down on Peters bed and start to unbutton his shirt. I start to slowly tap his wounds with the towel. He shuts his eyes from the pain. "I'm sorry they did this to you" I say looking at him. "It's not your fault my love, all I need right now is you" he says as he puts his hand on my cheek. We start to kiss again. After I'm done cleaning his wounds I lay down next to him and put my head on his chest. "Are you sure I'm not hurting you?" I ask. "It doesn't matter, your worth the pain" he says. I just roll my eyes and laugh.

I end up falling asleep on him.

PETER'S POV:

She's perfect... I don't deserve her.

She falls asleep on my chest as I slowly start to fall asleep as well. I kiss her forehead and go to sleep.

EL'S POV:

I walk in the rainbow room walking backwards scared of what just happened. "You shouldn't be wondering the halls" two says. I turn around and see two with his friends. "It's against the rules" his friend says. "And not safe" two says again

"Your little mommy shamed me today" two says.

"I-I'm sorry" I say nervously

"I don't want to hurt you" two says walking up closer to me. "You are weak, and pathetic. I was holding back. And then, fifteen does that before everyone? Before papa. Where is she now?" Two says

"No" I say as two sends me flying to the ground. "How'd that feel? Did you like that?" I turn to look at the camera, two turns. "See a light?" Two says. "I don't" he says again. "Something must've happened to the power" one of his friends say. They all started throwing me against the room. "Stop it no!!" I yelled in pain. They threw me against the wall as I fell to the floor. "Tell Your mommy or papa we did this, we will kill you" two says. They all walk away laughing. I start to cry. "Awh feeling a little dizzy there? Poor baby" one of the girls say as she leaves laughing.