Meet y/n

Hi, I'm number 15,
I never really understood where I came from, honestly the only thing I can really remember is growing up my whole life in this lab. I never really speak to anyone, when I do there mostly younger than me. I'm a little older than most of the kids here, that's the whole reason why I don't get a long with most of them. I only really talk to eleven, who is eleven you may ask? Well eleven is this really sweet girl who also happens to be in the lab.

She doesn't really get a long with people which is why we're good friends...
I also talk with this little boy called 12 , he's around the age 6 I honestly care a lot about this kid and I hate to see him get bullied, same goes for el (that's what I call her for short) 

there is this other guy.. his name is peter he's a guard at the lab. He's around my age which is kind of weird when you think about it but that's kind of the only reason why we speak once in awhile, he's the only person I remember seeing here for the longest. He's very quiet but when he talks he seems cool.

I still have my hair unlike the other kids, "papa" has a son called carden he's grown a liking to me so I mostly have access to things the other kids don't, like keeping my hair😻

So that's my life pretty much, this is the only place I remember calling my home.