❈【 Chapter 10 】❈

Start from the beginning

(This is what Spider Lily looks like, you can search things about this flower in Google if you want to know more about the flower. )

'Why did you guys had to leave...?' He clenched his fist as tears threaten to spill from his eyes. He hated it. Why did it has to be him the last one to survive?

"Solar?" The light element turned around to see Yaya standing on his doorway.

"What?" Yaya somewhat flinched when Solar talked. 'Geez he's like Halilintar now...' She thought,

"Someone wants to meet you." Solar nodded as the gravity manipulator left. He sighed as he grabbed his white Jacket and wore it then left his room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Everyone could only stay silent as they sweat drop. Solar is glaring at Amato who has a sad look. They could also see Solar's hair slowly turning into yellow as seconds pass.

"What is he doing here?!" He yelled. clearly not wanting his own father being with him or seeing him.

"Solar.. Please, let me─" Solar cut him off.

"Let you what? Explain? Oh please. Do you think I'll listen to you?" Amato could only stare at Son. The only son he has. He knows exactly why Solar is mad at him.

"You still had the guts to come here, when you didn't fcking respond to me when I needed you the most."

I'm sorry. I couldn't be there for you.

Tell that to your other sons. I won't accept your apology.

"I was busy at the moment─"

I'm sorry if I wasn't there for you...

.....Stop apologizing for something your aren't even sorry for.

"YOU LEFT US DAD!! YOU LEFT US AND DIDN'T EVEN ANSWERED ANY OF OUR CALLS AND ONLY SHOWED UP HERE WHEN YOU HEARD THE NEWS OF YOUR SONS BEING DEAD!"

Sorry won't bring them back.

I know... Please... Give me another chance...

"Solar─"

Chance? I'm sorry but... You already wasted that chance.

"SHUT UP DAD!! YOU. DON'T HOW I FELT WHEN I HAD TO WITNESS THEM DYING IN FRONT OF ME AND YOU'RE APOLOGIZING?!?!?!?!"

........You shouldn't have left us that day....

I know.... It's my fault....

"YOUR APOLOGIZE WON'T BRING THEM BACK!" that was the last straw. Solar had lost it. and attacked Amato in his Gamma form.

"SOLAR──!" without wasting a time. everyone got in battle stances and protected Amato from Gamma's attack. Mechabot quickly mechanized with Amato to protect his master.