"Otherwise, before you make every decision, why do you feel that you haven't even discussed the ** and the need to discuss with me, and you have made your own claim? You received such treatment, and I didn't even know it beforehand, you Never told me that you had an accident and it was because of your memory loss that I was able to learn from the last of your subordinates ... "Ruan Tang squeezed every sentence out of her teeth, word by word.

He was going to question him after he restored his memory, but today such a thing happened and Auston kept pestering him.

Ruan Tang suddenly couldn't control his emotions.

Allston looked at him, his lips moved, but he couldn't say anything: "I ..."

Looking at Ruan Tang like this, he dare not even find an excuse for his amnesia.

"I really want to know, what exactly am I in your heart? Are we really the closest people? Do you have a moment of respect and trust in me? Otherwise, how can you feel that you didn't tell me in advance Is it necessary for me to have a psychological preparation in advance? "Ruan Tang was pressing hard.

Auston looked at him deeply, and seemed to be touched by these words all of a sudden. He did not dare to touch him, and even dared not to have a word of rebuttal. He could only squatted in front of Ruan Tang.

Ruan Tang took a deep breath and said these words that were pressing to the bottom of her heart. Then she felt that her emotions had eased a lot. She pressed her voice into her throat and said, "Now you have memory loss, I don't want to fight with you ... We'll talk about things after you regain your memory. "

After such a heavy word exited, the time between the two seemed to be frozen, and they were silent for a long time, and no one spoke.

After a while, Orston saw the "One Thousand and One Nights" by Ruan Tang on the bed, and then he took the initiative to try and break the ice with Ruan Tang: "... You will not tell me a story tonight Yet?"

Although he is usually very powerful, after Ruan Tang is really angry, he is very weak and very weak ...

"What do you think of me? Do you invite a babysitter to tell you a story to coax you to sleep? Have you paid me?" But Ruan Tang really didn't eat his set, and he was so angry. , Grabbed a pillow, smashed into Auston fiercely: "Go!"

Aston failed to break the ice and was smashed by the pillow. After a while, he weakly said, "... you are so fierce."

The blue-bearded Duke, who was so far-fetched in Emperor Xing's fame, could not have imagined that he had one day to say that others were fierce, but there was no way, who made him like this fierce and unreasonable omega.

Seeing that Ruan Tang is now bombing like a mine, he didn't dare to act lightly, so he squatted down and picked up the pillow by himself. He lay down beside Ruan Tang obediently, and did not dare to be forced by Ruan Tang to face Lei Tang. go to bed.

...

Ruan Tang got up early the next morning, and went to the laboratory of the Ministry of Military Industry early in the morning. He didn't have a chance to break the ice for Auston. Even in the afternoon, Ruan Tang was indifferent when he heard from other populations that Oston strongly rebuked Garnier, who was a good advocate, and demoted him.

At this moment, after dealing with Garnier's claims, at the moment, in order to resolve the contradiction between himself and Ruan Tang, after consulting with the veteran Vincent, he wrote down 10,000 Many words, emotional and regretful pledge and guarantee, completely lost his last trace of dignity as alpha ...

He was thinking about how to open the mouth with Ruan Tang at night, but suddenly felt dizzy.

Immediately after that, he banged and fell to the ground suddenly—