Ruan Tang, while drawing the drawings, explained to them his ideas and logical process.

All the terms are used in professional terms. Ruan Tang's data map is not yet available. The professionals present can already construct a modified system docking database form in his mind according to the rough data drawn by him.

No matter how you look at it, Ruan Tang's design is much better than their original classic model ...

Everyone present in the room looked at Ruan Tang's eyes unconsciously.

Even with the eyes above the top, Galileo, who had never taken Ruan Tang seriously before, watched Ruan Tang recalculate. The redrawn data graph gradually took shape. It was also disdain from the beginning, to the point of lying flat and no longer resisting.

"Well, well, why didn't I think I could change it before! Dr. Ruan, how did you come up with this idea? Why didn't we think that we could follow this line of thought before, you really let me insult ... ... "Zhang Weiren, the person in charge, was the first to slap his head in admiration.

It was because he didn't know Tarzan, and when Ruan Tang was young and an omega, he didn't take him seriously, thinking that he had come to the muddy water as the legion's wife to touch the fish.

Unexpectedly, the head of the legion invited him to a real expert.

Ruan Tang smiled immediately: "It's nothing special, I just think that some of these steps are more than enough. You can take a shortcut and redesign the data docking system that is more suitable for this kind of signal heavy armor ..."

"I ... I will let you re-experiment according to your data ..." Zhang William was ecstatic. Ruan Tang's revised data provided him with unlimited inspiration. He immediately copied the rough drawing drawn by Ruan Tang. Anxiously ignoring other things, he rushed to the laboratory.

Other researchers who previously despised Ruan Tang also looked at Ruan Tang in shame: "Dr. Ruan is amazing, Dr. Ruan is indeed an expert from Emperor Xing ..."

"It's not good for us, it's because we underestimated you before, you are such a genius ..." People who have said bad things about Ruan Tang have apologized to Ruan Tang.

Those who haven't said anything bad about Ruan Tang praised him as a genius.

Hearing the apology and admiration of people around him, Galileo immediately felt extremely frustrated, but looking at the omega in front of him, he hesitated again and again, and apologized, "I'm sorry, Dr. Ruan, it was me who was wrong. I didn't know Tarzan ... I misunderstood you, and I despised you and the commander's character ... "

"In order to express my apologies, I am willing to resign from the position of deputy head of the Ministry of Military Industry and the leader of the Armed Forces Research Group to pay you guilt!" He has always been straight forward, and previously asked the incompetent Ruan Tang to show his ability. Get out of the Military Department, and now Ruan Tang has confirmed his ability, he is also willing to step down to atone for his misunderstood Ruan Tang.

The strength of scientific researchers is the last word.

But he was so low-minded that he misunderstood such a true expert.

"It's nothing, it's all a trivial matter. Leader Yang doesn't have to do this. I believe that both the Ministry of Military Industry and the Armed Research Group need you very much ... and I admire you both as a researcher and as a member of the Imperial Family. The cutting-edge talents stationed in the border defending country. "Ruan Tang patted his shoulder gently, but smiled gently:" I also understand very well that you hate some people who are incompetent and have no ability because of some system problems. I I have encountered this kind of thing in the First Research Institute before, and have been robbed of several research results ... "