Orston still does not intend to do so.

First, he knew how terrible his own illness was, let alone the intensification of mental disorders. He couldn't persecute an omega who matched his pheromone to risk his life to persuade him.

The second is that he has a very serious mental cleanliness. He does not believe in love, and is not willing to engage in spiritual union with a person he does not know just for the sake of healing.

Even if disordered, the spirit sea is also his private domain. As of now, except for himself, Allston does not allow a second person to enter.

Linger was so dignified that he had no idea how to explain it to him: "But ..."

"There is nothing to do." Auston directly motioned for him to shut up, and walked away: "The combination of spiritual power is to rely on life, even if it is a cure ... I can't give my life to one and me. Except for the high pheromone matching, those who have nothing to do with it have nothing to do with it. "

He didn't even believe his biological parents, how could he easily believe that others gave their lives to others?

When the voice fell, he walked away, extremely fast, and didn't want to listen to Linger ...

Linger caught up immediately.

Aston walked to the door of his lounge and was planning to open the door and shut Linger out.

The door of his lounge suddenly opened, and Vincent just opened the door to go out, just as Auston hit him and said, "Master ..."

"Vincent, why are you here? Shouldn't you stay at Emperor Star and take good care of the house? What do you want to do when you go to the border?" Askon immediately frowned, puzzled.

Vincent is a civilian in his power group. He has always stayed at Emperor Star to take care of other matters, and it is useless at the border.

What is he doing here?

Vincent frowned slightly, faced with the loss of memory in front of Oston, when he did not know how to explain: "Master, I ..."

"Secretary General Vincent sent me here." Ruan Tang heard Austen's voice, but walked out of the lounge directly, and stood in front of Oston, who is now said to have amnesia.

The moment he saw Ruan Tang, Allston was a little unconsciously caught on the spot.

He hadn't seen the man in front of him, only knowing that the other party was an omega, but unexpectedly at the first sight of seeing this omega, Auston was unconscious and lost his heart and felt his heart beat.

Feeling all the rationality, calmness, and self-sustainment in the whole body collapsed in an instant, a feeling of alpha □□ and unclear way of ignorance, frantically growing screams under his heart, flooding every pore of him, telling With him, he wants to get and possess this omega ...

alpha for omega.

Although he saw this omega for the first time, the other person grew unexpectedly in accordance with his mind, from hair to eyes, and to the figure as if it were his ideal shape.

Allston took a deep breath, and immediately felt the pheromone-like pheromone-like, plum-like plume from the omega.

He soon realized that this omega matched his pheromone extremely well.

"I said it all. I don't need to find omega with a high pheromone match to channel my mental energy. I don't need it! Who asked you to make your own claim?" Auston forced himself down as if bewildered by pheromones. Emotion, suddenly changed tone to Vincent, started a fire.