"Okay, okay, it's all my fault. Sorry, thank you." Ruan Tang immediately smiled and opened his eyes to him.

Allston pointed to the food on the table and hummed, "Let's eat."

The two sat opposite each other and shared this candlelight dinner together.

Ruan Tang picked up the knife and fork and ate under Allen's gaze, but found that Allen himself didn't eat much and kept staring at him.

Ruan Tang is not very good at cooking, but he has a keen sense of taste. As soon as the food is in his mouth, he discovers that the taste of this dinner is not like that of any chef who has eaten before, nor is it artificial intelligence cooking. Not to mention the customized dishes from the outside.

But the taste unexpectedly made him feel good.

"What do you think of today's dinner?" Auston took a bite and asked Ruan Tang inadvertently, but the vague expectations and joy in his eyes betrayed him.

Ruan Tang looked at his eyes, and immediately realized that this candlelight dinner was a surprise that Oston specially prepared for him.

His heart was filled with countless joys and joys.

Originally delicious food, because of his lover's hand, Ruan Tang tasted endless sweetness, only to let him indulge in this sweetness.

"Yes, it's very delicious. This is the best meal I've ever had." Ruan Tang looked at Aston with surprise: "I don't know, can you tell me where you are from the chef ? "

He has grown so big that no one has ever done anything specifically for Ruan Tang, which moved him so much.

Allston's eyes were immediately filled with joy that could not be covered, and raised his eyebrows, "You can't invite this cook, but you can customize it for you."

"Oh? I don't know who is Fang. It's so difficult to ask, but also a personal customization?" Ruan Tang looked at him narrowly, but teased: "I don't know, can I exchange a kiss for a meal?" ? "

Aston did not expect that he actually guessed it, and immediately turned his head away from looking at Ruan Tang, but the joy in his eyes was unstoppable and unstoppable, and he exclaimed, "You'll be smooth!"

"How can I call it a smooth mouth? I'm telling the truth." Ruan Tang looked at him with a smile and was extremely supportive.

Auston clearly used it in his heart, but his mouth still said proudly: "Speech!"

Ruan Tang: "..."

Ruan Tang feels that since liberating himself, this alpha has become more and more difficult to serve. If you change to an omega, you will inevitably get married.

However, even though he was vomiting like this, and eating the dishes that Oston himself cooked for him, Ruan Tang still felt extremely warm in his heart. This dinner, he immediately ate the majority of the dishes and emptied the plate.

Although Auston didn't say it, his elaborate dishes were loved by his lover and he ate them all. Ruan Tang could see from his eyes that he should be extremely happy.

"You don't like roses, what flowers do you like?" After eating, Allston asked casually.

Ruan Tang didn't show up on his face, but he knew from his heart that Auston was still struggling with the phrase that he did n't like roses when they just ate. ? My mother liked it so I chose this Tang word when I named my name ... Actually, I always wanted to see what that flower looked like. "

The interstellar era has many bouquets that belong to the interstellar era, and the flowers in the ancient Earth period have long disappeared and are dated.