I watched the scene where Ruan Tang was derailed and captured. The husband and wife are all high-profile figures of the Emperor. Some low-level nobles even suspect that they can live tomorrow if they see these.

And all these misfortunes were caused by Ruan Xi's unlucky stuff ...

However, Ruan Xi didn't know what everyone thought and thought. The moment he released the video, watching everyone's silent expression, he suddenly thought that when Ruan Tangfang monitored and said that he seduced Allston, it suddenly occurred. There was a feeling of exhalation.

Ruling his person with his own way, Ruan Tang humiliated him like that at first, he must have never thought that he would have such a day.

Through Ruan Xi's live broadcast, everything that happened at the banquet scene was seen by people watching the hot search of Star Network.

Those who were still lamenting the magnificence of the aristocratic banquet did not expect such a thing to happen. After being in the mist, they were shocked.

What happened?

Did they see the exposure scene where Ruan Tang was caught derailed?

"What's going on? What plot is this going to, who can tell me?"

"This Ruan Tang was derailed and caught evidence by Ruan Xi. Was it exposed on the spot? What a shocking thing?"

"Who can tell me, is this true? Is it true? Although I like Ruan Tang's face ... but I am really disgusted with such things."

"Although the Duke of Oston's reputation is far-reaching, he is really good at his omega and responsible for his marriage. Ruan Tang can also be said to rely on him. It's overkill to cheat under the eyelids. "

"If Ruan Tang really derails, I'm sorry, I'm going to stand blue beard this time."

Because of this explosive news, the entire Star Network is a fryer. Everyone was very excited, and they called for friends to watch this drama-like live broadcast.

Starcraft online turned upside down, but the banquet scene was so quiet that a pin fell to the ground to hear it.

"Duke Allston, I think you must be very wrong and angry. I didn't expect that the omega you put on your heart is such a water-filled poppy, dare to cheat under your eyelids? And a male servant, alas, still A male servant with a scar on his face, Ruan Tang also lost your mouth, shouldn't you have any special traits of disability? "Ruan Xi smiled with a winner.

He looked sarcastically at Auston: "Duke Auston, do you dare to say now that you know what kind of lady you are holding the sky in your hand?"

Everyone who hears and sees everything in front of them, but whose status is not high, is filled with sorrow and grief deep down, only to feel that I am dead.

I want to help Ruan Tang speak, but watching this video is obviously true, but I cannot explain it. Auston is a lunatic, not a fool. If the monitoring is true or false, he will be aware of it. He is afraid that the lunatic will be soaring; if he does not help Ruan Tang to speak, and he is afraid to offend Ruan Tang, let Ruan Tang remember the blame. Not inside or out.

Ruan Xi stared directly at Auston, waiting to see him go crazy at the scene. It would be even better to kill Ruan Tang with a miss.

By then, he can capture all the auras belonging to Ruan Tang.

Who knew that Auston had a calm face and no anger at all, and answered firmly: "Of course I know."

Ruan Xi just waited for Oston to get angry and was about to say something on the fire. He didn't expect Oston to react so much, and suddenly he couldn't believe his eyes widened and gawked, "He ... he betrayed you, you still?"