Although Ruan Yang woke up and recovered, although their brothers reached a consensus, they remained secret to the outside world for the time being. However, as the youngest major in the empire who had led the legion and was highly regarded by senior officials, Ruan Yang had a lot of personal connections despite being in a coma for many years.

The brothers who had been born and died with him, and the loyal subordinates to him, are all in high positions ... Ruan Yangyi contacted them, and they were very surprised, although he kept the things he had awake in accordance with Ruan Yang's meaning, But it also conveyed a lot of news and current affairs to Ruan Yang.

For example, Ruan Tang made a mess of the Ruan family and turned Xia Ruzhi to the Public Security Bureau. As Ruan Yang's hand and eyes, they told him the first time.

"There's nothing to say, things are now settled. I just need to take a trip to send the woman to prison. I don't have to worry about it, I can solve it myself." Ruan Tang knew Ruan Yang's concern for him and smiled immediately. : "Brother is still at home to recover well, and strive for complete recovery soon."

Although he is an oga, he is not a filigree requiring human protection.

He can do these things himself.

Ruan Yang looked at the little brother who was most beloved and protected by everyone in the past. He unknowingly grew into this picture of indestructible and omnipotent. I did n't know how much suffering he suffered in the middle. Xiaotang, I'm sorry for you ... "

"I'm sorry, I think I'm fine now. So, you just have to rest and recuperate and leave everything to me." Ruan Tang smiled indifferently.

After the pain of the past is paid by the enemy, he will forget that now he cares more and pays attention to the present.

Ruan Yang watched the younger brother's heart hurt so much that he vowed that he would have to treat him better and compensate Ruan Tang twice.

"Yes, brother, I made a noise with the Ruan family today, shouldn't you blame me?" Ruan Tang suddenly thought of it, and asked again.

He knew that he had become like this, and the family who had promised him a good one would be unhappy.

But even if he becomes like this, he still wants the support and affirmation of his family ...

"Blame you, what do I blame you?" Ruan Yang looked at Ruan Tang in surprise, but he did not expect that.

Ruan Tang immediately said: "After all, I didn't take the overall situation into account, to the Ruan family and Ruan Ming ..."

Unlike himself, Ruan Tang feels that his eldest brother who bowed for Ruan's family for Ruan Ming should have an affection for Ruan's family and Ruan Ming's father, and he made an ugly trouble, insulting Ruan Ming in front of so many people, In the eyes of outsiders, she was completely filial, and Ruan Tang was afraid that Ruan Yang could not understand herself.

Ruan Yang heard his mention of Ruan Ming and the Ruan family, but his eyes were dim, and Ruan Tang was resolutely praised: "Good job, you have already done what your elder brother wants to do ... he is not qualified to do it Our father. "

Ruan Yang was not born with a golden spoon. Ruan Ming was not developed when he was born. He was Ruan Ming's big hand. Ruan Ming had high hopes for him. The relationship between father and son was good at one time. No child can reach it. Ruan Yang once admired and got close to the father. He felt that he was a good husband and father besides some machoism.

But all this changed after Ruan Ming developed–

As early as Ruan Ming's derailment began to publicly support his lover, Ruan Yang had a bad idea for the father. He had persuaded Tang Yun to divorce more than once in private. However, Tang Yun suffered from brainwashing and refused to divorce. The broken family also gave birth to Ruan Tang.