Ruan Tang looked at the father, sneered suddenly, and asked, "Why? Can't I come back?"

Everything of the Ruan family was bought by his mother, siblings, and flesh and blood. No one of Ruan Ming's children was eligible to return here, nor would he.

Ruan Ming didn't expect Ruan Tang to be so disrespectful to the public in the large court, and his toes were so high that he suddenly took a breath.

Unexpectedly, this strange-tempered, hard-skinned son, after getting married, became more and more blindfolded.

Ruan Zhuoxu, the other protagonist of today's banquet, did not wait for Ruan Ming to open his mouth. He smiled and played a round game, but in the words, he implied Ruan Tang's filial piety: "Fifth brother, this is your home, how can we not let Are you coming back? You do n't know if you do n't come back this time, and your temper is ignoring your mother and father. How worried and anxious are the mother and father? "

He smiled, but in fact he was very dissatisfied with Ruan Ming, the younger brother of Ruan Ming's original match. He felt that he had been cold and cold from an early age, and was not flattering. The main thing was that Ruan Tang was born of Tang Yun. Ruan Zhuoxu will never forget the days when Tang Yun was still his mother-in-law when he was a child. He couldn't even call his father a father, he could only call him a master, and he was poked at his spine.

And Ruan Tang was born with a child ...

He was jealous even if the other party was just a fearless oga.

"I'm not here to find you. There's no place for you to talk!" Ruan Tang glanced at him coldly, but he didn't have anything to say about him.

Ruan Ming has many illegitimate children. Before Ruan Tang was born, he had three.

The other two lovers gave birth to a second child and a fourth child, while Xia Ruzhi's Ruan Zhuoxu was the third child.

Although Ruan Tang had not been so close to them in the past, he did not want to face them so badly, because he knew that no matter what these people were, it was actually Ruin Ming's iniquity. Ruan Ming was the root of everything. The culprit.

His brothers and sisters also have no right to choose to be born.

But after knowing that Xia Ruzhi harmed their family–

Ruan Tang can't have any good looks for Xia Ruzhi's children. Xia Ruzhi does everything for herself and her children. Ruan Zhuoxu and Ruan Xi have enjoyed everything that Ruan Yang and Ruan Yue should have enjoyed. Is their original sin.

And the name Ruan Zhuoxu, now I want to come, also contains Xia Ruzhi's ambitions in the morning–

His eldest brother is Ruan Yang, Xu and Yang are synonymous, while Zhuo means transcendence and superiority.

Xia Ruzhi, the despicable little three dozen, was uneasy from the start.

Looking at Xia Ruzhi in a luxurious and luxurious costume, smiling with the help of her daughter-in-law, Ruan Tang felt very dazzling.

Can't hold back the anger and hatred under her heart at all.

Everything his family should have now belonged to his mother and brother and sister.

Everyone who came to the banquet watched Ruan Tang's serious driving brought by everyone, guessing that he could eat the Ruan's melon again, and immediately swallowed.

One after another looked at Ruan Tang and Ruan Zhuoxu.

Ruan Zhuoxu didn't expect that the changes after Ruan Tang's marriage were so great, that his tough toes were so high, and he didn't give himself the face of his brother and future homeowner at all, and his face was ugly: "You–"