"You are my biological father, giving birth to me and raising me is your duty!" He said word by word: "You have nothing to say to me, but you are ruthless, ungrateful, abandon your derailment, and abandon your wives. Betray your children in exchange for benefits, injustice, such as your alpha, such a father is worthy to stand in front of me to preach me? Pretend to be a loving father, and ask me if you have anything against me? "

Ruan Ming has come home three or four times in a row these days. Ruan Tang originally didn't want to see him at all, but only saw that her embarrassing mother and sibling really couldn't swallow this breath, and then she met Ruan Ming.

When the breath came out smoothly, Ruan Tang immediately put down the coffee cup in his hand: "It's getting late, I'm tired, please come back, father."

Drop off directly.

As soon as his voice fell, the robot of the Duke's Mansion immediately stepped forward and Ruan Ming was about to execute Ruan Tang's order to deliver guests ...

Ruan Minggang has used it all his life, and he has never been treated like this. The whole person has almost lost his breath. He pointed at Ruan Tang and yelled, "What are you proud of? You think you are now the president of the Omega Conservation Association, the Duchess, and the Queen's value. Is the Duke's pet great?"

"I tell you, without Ruan's family, my father supports you behind your back, you are nothing at all!" Ruan Mingqi desperately said, "I'd like to see you stupid and clueless, how long can I be proud How far have you gone? "

Ruan Tang chuckled, but said, "Father, please wait and see."

He had been struggling to gain a foothold in the Queen's power network before, and won a seat. Now that he has secured his footing, he intends to start against the father Ruan Ming and Ruan Ming next.

Ruan Ming scolded and was invited out by the robot.

Ruan Tang looked at his disappearing figure holding a coffee cup, but smiled ironically.

"He seems to really want to win you over and make peace with you?" I wonder when, when Auston pushed the wheelchair and came out of nowhere.

I don't know how much I have heard about the dispute between Ruan Ming and Ruan Tang, so I open my mouth.

The smile on Ruan Tang's face was ridiculous: "Of course he really wanted to win me over and reconcile with me. He wouldn't let go of the profitable things. Of course, he wanted to be filial with my father. Now. "

Ruan Ming's body was not good as early as in a battle in the early years. Later, it was Ruan Tang's eldest brother Ruan Yang who supported the Ruan family's Sun and Moon Corps.

After Ruan Yang's accident, although the Ruan family was large and Ruan Ming had many children, he was busy fighting for power. Remembering his property, the structure was so small that no one could support the doorkeeper.

Ruan Ming's heart is the most afraid of his family's resurgence, but the Ruan family did not have a good heir.

Therefore, Ruan Ming cherishes the descendants who can bring benefits to the family. As long as he can see a little or two that can add glory to the family, he is willing to tolerate and want to draw closer.

This is true for him and Wenrun.

"Then why don't you filial piety with his father, Ci Zi? Since you want the Ruan family, another outfit may make you get more smoothly?" Auston looked at him with deep eyes, but asked a sentence It's quite Ruan Tang's style.

Ruan Tang shook the coffee cup in his hand, but it was a bit boring: "Because it may make me do things more smoothly, but it is too boring and not enough to degas."

His answer is rather Allstonian.

"Moreover, I don't want to pretend anymore ..." Ruan Tang suppressed for a long time, and he didn't want to endure Ruan Mingyin any longer.

Allston gave him a surprised look: "You just invited him out like this, you're not afraid that you will lose the reputation you won't get back and get messed up in Emperor Star again?"

"Master, rest assured, he won't, what my father loves most is his face, and I was asked to go out because of the bad relationship with me. I think he will be more afraid than others to know." Ruan Tang knew too much Ruan Ming's character is gone, so he has no fear.

He suddenly thought of something, and added another sentence: "And, even if someone knows it, how about it? Who is the star who has dared to spread my reputation, what if it is messed up?"

It has been a long time in this circle for Ruan Tang to understand whether the reputation in the circle is good or not, it is not important at all, and the power in his hands is serious.

When you do n't have power, even if you do nothing, just a few words of framed by others, people will also believe that you are Heixianlian, a vicious person who has deliberate intentions.

And when you have the power, even if you are really deep-witted and speculative, no one will say that you are bad ... Instead, countless people will rush to you in front of you to praise and praise your child. local.

Ruan Tang has now figured it out completely.

"This statement is very unlike you." Auston touched his chin, looking at Ruan Tang with deep eyes.

Auston felt that he had become increasingly ignorant of this omega.

However, he likes it.

Such a Ruan Tang also shrouded a distinctive charm.

"Of course, I have been with my adult for a long time, so I naturally want to get a second look." Ruan Tang blinked, not thinking about it.

Auston didn't expect him to answer this, and he didn't hold back immediately, and laughed out loud: "Hahaha ~"

"What's the grown-up laughing? Do you realize that it's ridiculous to say something sometimes?" Ruan Tang stared at him in depression.

Over time, he was also assimilated by Allston infection and became abnormal ...

"Fun, you are so fun." Auston didn't answer his words, staring at Ruan Tang, but his smile faded. Until he laughed enough, he pretended to ask Ruan Tang solemnly: "Then how do you feel about me?"

Ruan Tang immediately answered very honestly: "Nice, very good, very cool."

In fact, occasionally letting go of yourself and doing whatever you want is quite good for your physical and mental health. Just after finishing Ruan Ming, Ruan Tang was almost physically and mentally comfortable.

Ruan Mingguo didn't disrespect Ruan Tang as much as Ruan Tang thought, and publicized the matter of asking him out of the government. He even pressed the matter to death.

However, after Ruan Tang tore his face on the spot like he did, he never contacted Ruan Tang again.

Ruan Tang also came to a quiet end.

On this day, Ruan Tang entered the house as usual after work.

The servants in the family rushed over and told him, "Madam, Master Ruan Yang is awake."

Ruan Yang's treatment has already begun. During his treatment, even if he was busy, Ruan Tang would take the time to talk to him every day.

Ruan Yang's brain waves show that the treatment has been improving for him, but when he will wake up, Ruan Tang is completely unaware.

Unexpectedly, the good news came so fast.

Ruan Tang heard that he ran to Ruan Yang's room with surprise.