Ruan Tang really couldn't bear it and couldn't stand it.

Auston didn't expect him to say that, and gave him a surprised look.

Ruan Tang confronted his innocent face and immediately sighed: "... no matter how good you are with the housekeeper and how much the housekeeper takes care of you, I see-you leave the Ducal Mansion and find another job, It 's not for you. Although the wages here are high, no matter how much money you have, you have to have a life to spend. "

The man-servants here, Ruan Tang, have basically met each other.

In addition to the silly big man in front of him, all of them are human spirits with different purposes, and Auston's mental condition is unstable. Ruan Tang is really not wanting to see the young people in front of him continue to eat in this place without spitting bones Stay here.

Auston lowered his eyes slightly and did not speak.

"I'm really good for you, so I said these things to you. If you are in financial difficulties and you can't bear this salary, I can introduce you to another job and go to my friend, the salary may not be It 's higher than it is now, but it will be more stable than it is now. Do n't worry about it ... "Ruan Tang saw that he didn't speak, thinking he was reluctant to pay the Duke's house, and immediately proposed a solution for the youth.

He made this proposal both for youth and for Allton.

He really couldn't keep watching Oston hurt completely innocent people, and in the circumstances that Oston treated him so well to the extreme, he felt uneasy.

Aston heard that his eyes were dimmed, and he did not answer his words, but suddenly asked: "... Madam, are you so good to everyone, so caring?"

He was curious about the problem.

Although Ruan Tang talked with him very hard and hard last time, he felt like a cruel person, but he still felt that the omega bone was a soft and kind little white lotus ...

No matter how you treat a lunatic like yourself, or a plain-looking male servant, you can be kind and gentle to the extreme.

As if destined, and he will not be a man on the road after all.

"Why do you ask?" Ruan Tang didn't expect him to ask that, and immediately hesitated.

Allston looked at him deeply: "Because, I don't think my lady is kind enough to be a nobleman."

As a nobleman in this circle, Auston is no more aware of the stench in this circle, and compared with these people, Ruan Tang's kindness and softness seem to be incompatible with the entire circle.

"... I'm not as good as you think." Ruan Tang sighed silently: "I just try my best to do what I can do."

He never felt that he was a good and holy man who truly felt compassion for the people, but what happened in front of himself. He could not ignore it, which was his bottom line.

But he is also an individual, and he will have some fear, scruples, and fear of death. He chooses to have no way to see righteousness and can only ignore it ...

And at this moment, the reason why he is so dedicated to helping the young people in front of him is not because of his kindness and kindness.

It was because he felt that the youth in front of him was hurt by his husband, and he wanted to atone for Auston and alleviate some sins ...

He was not as great as Seth thought, he was very mean, and he couldn't afford the praise of youth.

"Mrs. is too humble." Auston raised his eyebrows slightly. "You are so noble, but you can consider carefully such a lowly person like me without asking for anything. Isn't it kindness?"