And Shen Mozhi's question ...

They were fighting with each other, and all the others as imps didn't want to mix in.

Noble families have their own family doctors.

Ruan Xixuan passed away for a while, and the organizer of the banquet, Duchess Elena, asked the doctor to rush over to check Ruan's situation.

"What the **** is going on here? Why did Xiaoxi get hurt suddenly?" Shen Mozhi saw no one answered his question, and immediately sank, looking at the organizer of the banquet, Mrs. Elena: "Duchess Elena You are the organizer of this banquet. My fiance has something wrong at your banquet. Shouldn't you give me an account? "

His coercion was extremely powerful.

Mrs. Elena has been standing with Ruan Tang just now, naturally she knew that Ruan Xi was thrown out to Auston. But he did not dare to say it, but could only smile with a pale face, saying, "What the **** is going on? I was just too busy, I didn't see ..."

"My Excellency, you were just a short distance away. Did you see what happened just now, and how did Ruan Liugong get hurt?" He sweated coldly on his forehead, and said that he was looking at Auston. , Kicked the ball to him.

Auston looked at them playfully, without speaking.

Shen Mozhi noticed the existence of Ruan Tang and Auston, looked at them, and when he saw Ruan Tang standing next to Auston, he did not know why he felt a pain.

But in accordance with the etiquette of the aristocracy, the courtesy addressed them a few weeks.

"Did an assassin suddenly appear? The assassin hid Ruan Liugong among his servants? Did you see it? His Excellency." Elena saw Orston silent and immediately edited for him For a reason, look for the steps to round the field.

No matter what the truth is, how many people know that it is Auston who suddenly hurt Madam Ruan Xi. This happened on his occasion. In order not to offend the emperor and queen, take care of the royal face, even if it is No matter how absurd, an assassin came out of nowhere, and he also wanted to help Auston to make it happen on the bright side.

The Duke of Auston must not be allowed to sit in this position.

As for this matter, Shen Mozhi knew the truth of the matter, how to avenge his fiance and deal with Oston, how to fight, it is all their matter.

It's none of his business.

And now, regardless of how many eyes he saw, he said that Ruan Xi was wounded by Assassin, not by Aston, or by Assassin, not Auston ...

Shen Mozhi's brow frowned. Although she didn't know what was happening and felt that Mrs. Elena's words were too absurd, she still looked at Oston with a consulted look.

Hope he can provide clues for himself.

"I don't know. I didn't see any assassins." Aston watched them as a group of people acting like a monkey to match his madness, only to find it extremely fun, and then he laughed softly and made people laugh. Creepy, cold all over.

Mrs. Elena didn't worry about him when she saw him say that, and then she continued to make excuses to round him up: "That ..."

But before he could say anything, Auston suddenly took another sentence: "I threw the thing named Ruan Xi."

He can't change his name or sit and change his last name. There is nothing he dare not admit.

The embarrassed smile on Mrs. Elena's face froze immediately.

The faces of other people also changed greatly. I did not expect that Allen would say so when everyone wanted to lie to him.

Sure enough, lunatics are lunatics, and the logic of lunatics is not something they can understand ...