As an old-fashioned fox, he could see that the maddening blue-bearded duke of Auston was a kung fu, not a fuel-efficient lamp.

It is also known that Auston spoke at the morning meeting, picking and beating him instead of really wanting to live with him.

But he didn't want to break this point before his interests were really violated.

As an old nobleman, no matter who is fighting with each other, he just wants to remain neutral and observe the situation, but he does not want to be involved in it.

He wouldn't go into the water this time if Irving had caused trouble.

"Yes, father, I understand. I will definitely restrain my brother from now on." Father Fedia immediately answered.

This conversation between their father and son is also doomed. For a long time, this little cricket of Owen Fedia will not appear on Emperor Star again.

...

Zhou Yao also heard the rumors that Auston was infatuated with Ruan Tang at the first time. At that moment, he was quite embarrassed.

When Ruan Tang was married, although he hated Ruan Tang again, he felt that he should suffer by himself.

But the thought that Ruan Tang really married such a terrible alpha for the sake of anger, he regretted it very much, and hoped that Ruan Tang would be fine and well.

He was worried about his accident, so he prayed day and night and hoped that Ruan Tang would be fine.

But now, knowing that Ruan Tang not only lived well as he wished, but also got the favor from the terrible blue-bearded duke, he felt something inexplicable in his heart.

Zhou Yao didn't know what was going on.

Obviously ... the person he likes is Ruan Xi.

But why did he care so much about Ruan Tang?

why?

Zhou Yao was puzzled, but shook his head slightly, forcing himself to stop thinking about it.

And Shen Mozhi did the same. He didn't know what was going on. As soon as he heard the news related to Ruan Tang, it was an inexplicable palpitation, and his heart was very uncomfortable ...

Apparently Ruan Tang is just a black lotus posing as his sweetheart and insulting his sweetheart, but he **** cares about him.

This suspicious feeling of derailment made Shen Mozhi extremely uncomfortable. As soon as he saw Ruan Xi, he couldn't help feeling guilty. He wanted to make up for him and be kind to him, but he was very clear in his heart. Can force myself but ignore this weird feeling for Ruan Tang ...

"How could this be? How could this be? Why? Why? Why? After Ruan Xi's prestige status was raised again, she found that she had no choice but to unknowingly accumulate the false protagonist halo that she had accumulated for so many years. Neutralizing the real aura of Ruan Tang's protagonist opened the distance, and suddenly became furious, destroying the contents on his table and smashing it to the ground.

And his system, the sound that sounded in his mind is still as cold and ruthless as in the past: "There are still two days, the host must win Aston's favorite as soon as possible, otherwise your protagonist aura will appear cracks!"

As an emotionless machine, it will not comfort people and help them dispel negative emotions.

Will only bring reminders and notifications to Ruan Xi.

"I know, I know." But this reminder to Ruan Xi was like a rush, and he threw another thing suddenly.

Because Ruan Tang's popularity increased greatly, he even forgot his own fear and fear of the perverted duke.